Product Manager (m/f/d) - Core Ride Experience
Tier is hiring a Product Manager
Please let Tier know you found this offer
on WeLoveProduct as a way to support us so we can keep
publishing more product manager job
THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 150+ cities across 16 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
As Product Manager - In Ride Experience at TIER, you'd be working in a the cross-functional team within the Ride Experience team to deliver a consistent and reliable App experience to our global community of over 7 million Riders. We make sure there is always one of our scooters, electric bikes or mopeds available close by and ready to be taken on a ride – whether for commuting or for a simple joyride. On top of that, we delight our customers with highly valuable features that enhance their experience, like the possibility to reserve vehicles for free or our tailored In-App Navigation.
- Working with your engineering counterpart and within a cross-functional team to build and maintain a roadmap within your area of responsibility, which includes product features related to the “in ride” experience in the user journey
- Maintaining roadmap alignment with TIER's strategic goals
- Aligning and ensuring a consistent and exciting experience for our customers
- Identifying process and organizational bottlenecks and leveraging these opportunities to constantly improve efficiency
- Working closely with stakeholders to prioritize the most impactful initiatives and exploring opportunities with business stakeholders
- Being the advocator of your product, your customers, and the users within the company by ensuring that the right priorities are being worked on across the business and customer interests are appropriately represented
- Owning, prioritizing and shaping the backlog, roadmap and vision of your product area based on data, customer insights & feedback, technical requirements, risk and other factors
Within 1 month, you'll:
- Complete TIER's company-wide onboarding program where you'll get to know other new colleagues, learn about the business, and find out what we value at TIER.
- Get a comprehensive introduction to our team purpose, vision and features from your new teammates.
- Get to know your team, your product management peers and your stakeholders over lots of (remote) coffee chats.
- Dive into Product Management at TIER by learning how we are working in continuous cycles of Discovery and Delivery!
Within 3 months, you'll:
- Be comfortable with TIER's Product development process and rituals.
- Fall in love with the problem and discover your first product improvements in close collaboration with your teammates, the research team and your stakeholders.
- Support your team during delivery of your first product feature or improvement.
- Keep your stakeholders up to date about the awesome work you and your team are doing.
- Celebrate with your team the first release you have shipped together!
Within 6 months, you'll:
- Monitor the impact of features and experiments on our users and on the success metrics you are driving.
- Digest learnings from previous releases and experiments and suggest new opportunities.
- Lead the discovery of new features or experiments
- Suggest prioritization of initiatives, keeping in mind user impact, business goals and team health
- Grow from your first round of 360 feedback from teammates and colleagues you've been working with over the past 6 months.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Interested in working remotely or hybrid
- 2-3 years of work experience in the field of Product Management
- Good understanding of product processes and agile development practices
- Mobile apps/Native Apps is in your experience, understanding of technical capabilities on mobile platforms
- Experience with consumer facing products and a passion for digital products
- Large, complex, and confusing problems excite you and you solve core problems, not merely the symptoms
- You have an understanding of user behavior and analysing this to empathize the user at every step of our customers journey
- Experience working in a cross-functional team with product design, and product engineers. As well as in close collaboration gathering insights together with our User Research- , Data Analytics-, and Customer Care functions
- You speak "tech". You do not need to be an engineer, but should be interested in and be comfortable talking about technology
- You know how to build strong partner relations, and set up smooth communication lines with counterparts in tech, product data analytics and user research functions
- You can identify high-value opportunities and block out the remaining noise
- You have a fail fast and experimentation mindset to understand problems, find solutions and continuously improve existing products
- Full professional proficiency in English
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!