It's an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment around the world. We have grown to over 223 million paid memberships in over 190 countries. We’ve become the largest entertainment studio in the world, creating new original content at an incredible pace. The Content and Business Product organization is a key driver of this growth. We build products that fuel operational excellence and innovation in workflows from script to screen, empowering global Netflix teams in creating amazing shows to constantly delight members!
This role is part of our Content & Media Foundations team, which is focused on developing products to create and manage media assets across the script-to-screen supply chain, including the movie-making process. We are seeking a Product Manager with a history of outstanding accomplishments to join our team. This role will own the Product Management for a few components of our Content Hub ecosystem focused on providing innovative solutions to enhance the production of live-action content.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for helping to build products in partnership with a cross-functional team of engineers, peer product managers, and business stakeholders to deliver scalable media asset management workflows and solutions for our global studio teams and productions that drive impact and optimize the scale and complexity of our business. A successful candidate will have the creativity to look at problems in new ways, the boldness to try new things, a hypothesis-driven mentality, exceptional organizational influence, and will be equally as excited about media asset formats and seamless user experiences.
At Netflix, our product team is small and orchestrates the work of stunning cross-functional teams like design and engineering, so you will have the opportunity to make a big impact, and our unique culture
drives our approach to innovation.
In this role you will:
- Own product management of parts of Netflix’s Content Hub ecosystem focused on providing innovative solutions to enhance the production of live-action content
- Partner with peer product managers, technical program managers, engineering, design, data science, and insights teams to drive efficiencies in media management workflows
- Partner with stakeholders to dissect current workflows and integrate custom technology and off-the-shelf offerings to solve the most pressing and highest-impact business problems
- Foster a learning culture across the cross-functional squad that you lead and inspire them to deliver with a high velocity and understand the impact of their work
- Socialize project timelines and roadmaps and maintain accountability on deliverables
- Collaborate with operational teams to roll out products to our employees and partners
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of Product Management experience and/or a proven record of successfully launching products, features, or platforms
- Keen understanding of or demonstrated ability to pick up media formats and production/post-production workflows/tools used in the domain
- Ability to prioritize well and mobilize execution teams and business partners toward a common goal
- Strong communication skills, in writing and verbally, whether in small group discussions, large-scale presentations, or with senior leaders
- Exceptional analytical skills
- A passion for Product Management, a strong ability to dive into the unknown and create clarity amid chaos
- Flexible amid an ever-changing and growing environment
Does this sound interesting but overwhelming? Please don’t self-select out; let’s figure it out together. We’d love to talk to you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds more substantial teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.