Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
The Product, Engineering & Data teams are Voodoo's central tech hub. We build innovative tech products that allow us to stay ahead of the game in the mobile industry. Part of our focus is to provide a state of the art growth-engine to distribute and scale our apps & games.
By joining the team, you will take part in this journey of designing and building long-term projects which help our business teams in delivering our games to millions of future players! Some examples of our products include our B2B platform used by hundreds of studios around the world to ideate and test their game prototypes, as well as an auto-bidding tool that predicts the full value users will generate using state of the art ML algorithms.
As a Marketing Platform Product Manager, you will be responsible for enabling our marketing/growth teams to launch and scale Voodoo’s games. You will be in charge of creating, improving and developing one or more modules of Voodoo’s marketing automation platform (user acquisition, monetization, bidding automation and creative management).
The platform is crucial to Voodoo’s core business: our growth/marketing teams manage hundreds of campaigns, thousands of creatives and multiple ad networks for over 200 games. Efficiency and automation are a must have.
- Drive and own product vision and roadmap, guide feature prioritization and scope, in concert with cross functional teams.
- Develop iteratively, working with our marketing and tech teams (Developers, Product Managers and Data Analysts) to ideate, measure impact, and learn from previous releases to inform the roadmap.
- Dig in the technical side together with your tech team to understand tradeoffs and make informed design decisions.
- Daily involvement in project development and product delivery (you will be both the product owner and the product manager).
- Proven experience of 3+ years as a Product Manager, ideally in adtech, analytics, mobile gaming or consumer apps.
- Great communicator and a team player, who likes to drive results together.
- A problem-solver by nature – inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem.
- Good tech culture and technical knowledge (you’re familiar with APIs, frontend and backend components) for someone who doesn’t code.
- You are fluent in English and have a French conversational level.
- Adtech/advertising experience is a plus.
- Interest in gaming.
Competitive salary upon experience
Comprehensive relocation package (including visa support)
Swile Lunch voucher
Gymlib (100% borne by Voodoo)
Premium healthcare coverage for your family 100% borne by Voodoo
Child day care facilities (Les Petits Chaperons rouges)
Wellness activities in our Paris office
Unlimited vacation policy