In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 100 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree.
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven't ticked every box, please don't rule yourself out just yet. We've seen the research
that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. So if this role resonates with you, hit that apply button!
Due to immense product growth, we are looking for experienced PMs to join our Core Product team.
This means we have a lot of new features and improvements to build here and these are not slow, deliver BAU-type roles.
As a Product Manager at Linktree, you will work in cross-functional squads with engineers, designers, and analysts. You will lead your squad to deliver changes in your product area that deliver on the Product Strategy and Roadmap, and drive our OKRs and measures of success.
Working with Senior Product Managers, Group Product Managers and our Head of Product Ali
, you will have strong leaders and mentors to work and collaborate with.
As a Product Manager for the Core Product Team you will:
- Lead one or more squads to deliver the Product Roadmap.
- Define use cases, requirements and measures of success and impact for product changes.
- As needed, use qualitative (e.g. user testing) and quantitative (e.g. A/B testing, data analysis) methods to define which problem to solve and the impact of solving that problem.
- Work with Design and Engineering counterparts to validate solution designs.
- Optimise the effectiveness and efficiency of the squad(s) to ensure maximum product impact.
Where & How We Work
We are a global, diverse group across age, gender, and race and offer a truly flexible and family friendly work environment. Kids, pets, and the occasional delivery person are all actively encouraged to appear on our Zoom screens. All of us at Linktree work either fully remote or a hybrid "remote, but in-office sometimes" approach and that will continue even when COVID is behind us.
We currently have offices in Melbourne, Sydney and LA is coming next, but our team is spread across Australia, The USA and New Zealand. Growing from 20 people in early 2020, to 50 in 2021 and over 200 in 2022, Linktree is still growing rapidly!
Being globally distributed doesn't mean working to one timezone and we offer autonomy and flexibility in how you structure your days and weeks. There will be the need for some collaboration outside of a "normal" 9-5 being a global company, but we aim to work asynchronously where possible.
Our Culture & Benefits
Linktree's company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We recognise that each person is unique and have designed our benefits with this in mind. Each person has $6000 AUD to spend across Wellness, Growth, Lifestyle, and Impact pillars. A few examples of how this could be spent includes things like (but not limited to): fitness memberships, development courses, books, childcare, pet insurance, mental health support, bike equipment, travel, or green energy initiatives.
- Employee Stock Option Program - we want each and every employee to share in the company’s success as we go further together!
- We are proud to offer all regular full-time and part-time employees 20 hours' paid volunteering leave per calendar year.
- Flexibility is at the core of Linktree, so whether you prefer fully remote, the office, or a bit of both, the choice is up to you. We trust you to get the work done.
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transpositive inclusion policy
- We prioritise our team's mental health, with all employees having free access to Headspace
, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
- All Linktree staff receive $1000 AUD towards setting up their work from home space.
The Linktree Story
The average number of social media accounts is close to 9 per person these days. Chances are you’re also using more than 3-4 social media platforms - but where should someone who want to discover more about you can achieve that? In a highly fragmented digital world, the concept of presenting your whole self feels overwhelming to most - and that’s where Linktree comes in.
Creating this category 5 years ago, we launched a simple tool that allowed anyone to manage their corner of the online world. Want to link all your social media accounts under one link? Thinking of turning your passion into your income? Want to share your ideas, beliefs, or even just a playlist you like? Linktree has the platform to help you get it done.
It sounds good, we hear you say, but how do I know if it works? Fair question - why don’t you take it up with Facebook, TikTok, Redbull, HBO, Metallica, Alicia Keys, Selena Gomez, or Michelle Obama? They’re all using Linktree!
With an average sign up rate of 30,000+ new users per day for the past 18 months (with no signs of stopping), and with our latest funding round of $45M USD announced recently, we’re on our way to make real impact on the digital world - and we’d love for you to join us for this ride.