Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to shop and buy. Online shopping, payments, and banking are rapidly changing and at Klarna we are re-imagining how they all play together in our customers’ lives. We are obsessed about making the life of millions of consumers more convenient, simple, and delightful.
We’re now looking for a Product Manager on Klarna’s Comms Studio team to help create a dynamic, unified Payment Methods post-purchase communications journey by reducing complexity and elevating the experience through a standardized consumer offering. The purpose of these communications is to inform the customer of their purchase details, payment plan when a payment is due, and when it has gone through successfully (or if it is a missed payment). You will manage a team of Engineers, Designers, Analysts, and Data Scientists that provides tools and resources to simplify, unify and speed up the scale and implementation of post-purchase communications at Klarna (productifying the journey).
What you'll be doing...
- Ultimately, you are responsible for a valuable and viable product
- You set an inspiring vision, strategy, and metrics for your product on which you create buy-in and alignment throughout the organization (especially your own team)
- You understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- You have a constant and dedicated focus on your customers
- You own the budget and PnL for your product
- You lead and drive a cross-functional team
- You lead a cross-functional team for a strategically important Product or you may lead a group of several teams.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Software Product Management experience leading a cross-functional team
- Exceptional people leadership skills with experience leading direct reports
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have proven ability to mentor Product Managers to enable their full potential
- You have proven the ability to drive change across an organization
It would be great if you also have experience with any of the below…
- Experience in building banking or payments systems/ platforms
- Experience in building consumer-facing products at scale