Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why we strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- €622 millionraised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
We're looking for a Product Manager - Italian market who is excited about building the bank that will help small and medium businesses succeed.
As a Product Manager - Italian market, you’ll be driving the product strategy of our Italian market by working closely with the Country Team, identifying market specificities and prioritizing new features with the rest of the product team.
Your goal will be to drive the growth of the Italian market and make it as successful as the French one.
At Qonto, product development is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, operations, and other key functions.
You'll report to Dario
and join a group of experienced Product Managers led by Marc-Antoine
, our CPO, with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products.
????As a Product Manager for the Italian Market at Qonto, you will
• Drive the product strategy for the Italian market and will be the go-to person in the Product team regarding any decision that might have an impact on this scope.
• Collaborate with the Italian Country Team to build expertise on their markets and align the product and the business strategy.
• Build knowledge. At Qonto, learning is one of our core values. You will be in charge of building expertise in your product area, by combining customer research, analytics, and market analysis.
• Drive Value Analysis. We are looking for Product Managers who obsess with delivering value to our users, by articulating complex problems, setting a compelling vision, and driving the outcome.
• Steer Value Engineering. You will work with Engineering, Design, and other teams to conceive, design, and develop market-leading products that fit our users' needs in Italy
?What you can expect
• To join a product-oriented scale-up with a strong Product culture, alongside a distributed team of 30+ Product Managers, and an in-house design studio of 35 people. You'll learn to become a better Product Manager thanks to well-defined standards to which you will also be contributing.
• To help drive the Qonto Product in the very competitive, fast-paced, and innovative fintech industry.
• To have a direct impact on Qonto's success in Italy as you'll be in charge to make sure our product delivers the value we need to win in the Italian market.
• Experience: You have strong experience (at least 2 years) launching and/ or developing a product in Italy. You already have strong experience in a tech or product role ideally gathered in a scale-up environment.
• Problem solver: You have strong problem-solving skills. You are obsessed with coming up with the best possible solutions to fit our users' needs.
• Impact maker: You are motivated to improve our customers' life.
• Insight-driven: You have a desire for becoming an expert on a given topic, combining customer focus, analytics, and market insights.
• Communication & collaboration skills: You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You have experience articulating customer problems.
• Project Manager: You know how to coordinate projects and bring them to life with strong attention to detail and by cooperating with multiple stakeholders from very different backgrounds (Engineering, Design, Ops, Marketing & Sales, Compliance, ...)
• Tech-savvy: You are constantly curious to understand how things work. You are able to navigate in a technical environment.
• Languages: You are fluent in Italian and have excellent English communication skills to engage with all team members within the company.
• Education: You graduated from a business or engineering school (or equivalent).
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further ?
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package
health insurance (60% covered by Qonto for Qontoers and their children)
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile
Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
? Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours ?
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!