Interested in being one of the first product hires at a category-defining company, backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley? Here’s your chance to bring the two-thousand-year-old legal profession into the digital age and write the product playbook for the next billion-dollar vertical.
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com
or follow us on LinkedIn
As one of our first Product Managers, you’ll own large and company-critical product initiatives end-to-end. We’re seeking user experience experts to enable modern legal teams through our core Workflow Designer experience and platform-minded technologists to scale our growing ecosystem of integrations and partners. You’ll tackle everything from strategic planning to product development and public launch. You’ll be talking to our customers, partners, and internal teams such as Sales and Customer Success to get input and build world class products. Best of all, you’ll be joining a company of smart, driven, and low-ego people from places like Salesforce, Facebook, Google, Palantir, DocuSign, and Harvard Law.
- Understand the needs of Ironclad’s users better than anyone (including themselves).
- Identify market opportunities and define product strategy.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities and product roadmap.
- Lead the end-to-end ideation, development, and launch of amazing products.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product prioritization and decision-making.
- 4+ years product management experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Statistics or equivalent experience
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for talking to end users and understanding their world
- Recognized as a collaborative and influential leader; a great partner to all functions
- Strong track record of owning end-to-end initiatives and launching impactful products
- Exceptional product sense and strategic thinking
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness reimbursement
- Take what you need vacation policy
- Generous parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records