Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Product Manager, International Sales Products to join our growing team. In this role your primary responsibility is to will work cross-functionally to guide software products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will also be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches her or his work with vigor and determination. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an analytical problem solver, a great communicator, and comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment. You also need to be comfortable working with cross-functional teams in different geographies and at all levels (Delivery, Marketing, Service, Legal, Operations).
- Drive the design, build, and delivery of products, applications, systems, and services that impact Customer, Delivery and Internal Service employee experience
- Work closely and collaboratively with business partners and technology teams across distributed locations to create a short-term Roadmap of products and solution capabilities
- Gather and document requirements and create user stories for building new Products as well as enhance existing solutions in different Geographic region
- Manage and prioritize the requirements backlog
- Define feature lists, use cases, acceptance criteria, user flows, user personas and other artifacts in support of product development efforts.
- Participate in work estimation processes for high level and detailed pieces of work
- Understand and document user scenarios, use cases, the expected user experience
- Have a solid understanding of technology, work with stakeholders for user acceptance testing, influence and drive the implementation through to completion
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a technology or business-related field
- 6+ years of software/online product management experience such as creating product roadmaps, dependencies, prioritization, working with cross-functional teams and software vendor management
- Experience having shipped internal-facing products and platform solutions that delivered business impact
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to query data from various systems to solve problems
- Passionate about working with other businesses and partners to solve their specific challenges
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love
- Strong understand of Engineering, UX/UI and Front office systems like Sales, Service, Delivery and Customer Support
- Good understanding of the Backoffice systems like SAP Inventory management and pricing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Familiarity with tools for wire-framing and mockups
- Previous work experience in manufacturing or service domains especially in international markets is a definite plus
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.