Lengow, an intelligent and automated e-commerce platform :
Since 2009, Lengow has been the indispensable e-commerce platform for multi-channel expansion in the European market: marketplaces, price comparison websites, affiliate marketing, display ad retargeting, social media, etc.
Lead the Account & CRM Business Unit which is composed of two squads :
A Data squad dedicated to data governance within the various tools we use, but also tools related to the management of our users (Salesforces, Rocket, ...)
An Account team dedicated to the accounts and the entire process of welcoming our various users (onboarding, offboarding, user management, billing, etc.)
As a product manager, you will oversee the development and launch of products from start to finish while defining the overall vision. You will work closely with the Engineering Manager to define the best strategy to implement the roadmap.
Your main tasks would be as follows :
- Elaborate a vision and build a roadmap that can be challenged based on changing requirements
- Identify the users’ needs, study the product solution opportunities and guarantee its launch in a constant idea of improvement,
- Overseeing all stages of product creation while working closely with design and engineering teams
- Be a referent to both internal and external partners
- Create new features’ specifics – in relation to the users’ stories – to elaborate the models in relation with the UX and development teams
- Test your features and iterate
- Ensure product release and monitor the roadmap
- Anticipate the business teams’ needs
- Participate and contribute to agile meetings
We are looking for someone with the following experiences and skills:
- Proven work experience as a product manager or similar position (at least 3 years)
- You manage to evolve in a functional and technically demanding work environment
- You are comfortable with API specifications and testing
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Working knowledge of product development architecture and project management
- Experience in managing technical service providers
- You define yourself as a meticulous and organized person, eager to share ideas of improvment to be completed
Skills & soft skills
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills
- You define yourself as a meticulous and organized person, eager to share ideas of improvement to be completed
Joining Lengow is also an opportunity to benefit from many advantages :
- Evolve within a multicultural company, animated by daily challenges.
- Professional events (Masterclass, Teamtalk, Meetup ...) and regular internal cohesion.
- Benefits in kind (Hybrid remote policy, flexible hours, bike mileage allowances, restaurant tickets).
We want to give you the best possible experience, through our various recruitment stages.
Diversity is our strength! With this in mind we are committed to provide equal opportunities to all employees.
Woman, man, people with disabilities... bring us your differences and together, let’s build our story
Check us out on Instagram and facebook