GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product and Technology team in Portugal!
- Drive product requirements definition, actively collaborating with various cross-functional teams and stakeholders within Gympass to propose new product solutions as well as to continuously review and improve the current product functionality and performance;
- Build and clearly communicate your product vision in addition to the product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders;
- Drive product planning, build and manage high quality product roadmaps;
- Work closely with data, product design and engineering teams to delivery well rounded, scalable and stunning products;
- Create OKRs, goals, metrics and track their progress;
- Explore new ways of improving existing services, products and process;
- Manage our backlog and lead meetings with engineers and designers.
WHO YOU ARE
- Relevant experience with product management;
- Desirable experience building a product from scratch in close collaboration with engineering and design team members;
- Analytical and quantitative skills is a must, ability to use data and metrics to generate insights, iterate and improve product;
- Be able to prioritize and make pragmatic decisions;
- Ability to analyze complex requirements and translate them into a simple, friendly and intuitive product;
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven spirit with a great desire to make things happen;
- Capacity to develop original ideas and propose innovative product solutions;
- Engineering/ software development background is a plus;
- Experience in agile development environments.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health and dental insurance.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting to adjust their starting time within a range of 3h.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.