Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,500 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021
and Forbes Cloud 100 2020
, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups
, The New York Times’The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups
, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces
, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our growing product management team and lead our Growth team. This PM will be responsible for developing and executing a strategy for product-led growth that dramatically expands the number of users using Front.
What will you be doing?
- Build a compelling strategy and roadmap based on insightful understanding of customer needs, market opportunities and technical capabilities
- Drive learning/insights and revenue through consistent and thoughtful product experimentation
- Manage a roadmap against KPIs and product goals
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Sales & Marketing to innovate and execute product initiatives across the company
- Rally teams to work together towards a common goal; oversee many moving parts to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Write specs, manage project execution, and define product roll-out strategy
- Discover and present new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer data
- Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights
What skills and experience do you need?
- Direct product management experience, preferably at a SaaS or consumer technology company
- Empathetic; you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
- Execution-oriented; you’re highly organized; you’re comfortable managing many work streams; you know how to make the right trade-offs; you ensure that teams ship on time
- Collaborative and low-ego; you work well with all kinds of personalities; you work well with teams across multiple geographies
- Data-driven; you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
- Solutions-oriented: you are resourceful and drive progress with a positive entrepreneurial approach
- Clear, structured thinking and excellent communication skills
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.