Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
You will be joining Stripe’s Growth team to shape our customer acquisition strategy and help more prospective customers consider Stripe’s product suite for their business. Our team is responsible for improving and accelerating the full journey of our self-serve customers from consideration to long-term value, contributing to Stripe’s topline revenue goals.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will have an opportunity to understand the needs of Stripe’s prospective customers, craft a journey that helps them learn how Stripe can serve the needs of their business across the multitude of products we offer, and get them started by either signing up or reaching out to a sales specialist.
You will work closely with a cross-functional team across engineering, design, marketing, DS, research and will be accountable for business outcomes around successful signups and qualified sales leads.
- You will build our understanding of the prospective customer journey, working with engineering and analytics teams to create the right analytics foundations and experimentation capabilities, and synthesizing data and research into clear customer problems. You will ensure partners have access to the insights that power their work.
- You will think holistically across all surfaces we reach prospective customers (Stripe.com, Docs, Support, Google search, Stripe-owned off-platform product surfaces such as Checkout, Invoicing, etc).
- You will partner with a cross-functional team to develop and iteratively execute on a product strategy that increases customer awareness and consideration for Stripe, and motivates them to try Stripe or get in touch with our sales team to learn more.
- Customer discovery: Drive continuous understanding of our prospective customers and their needs to inform our strategy – working with a cross-functional team to ensure we have the right foundational data, and synthesize customer learnings from foundational research, data analyses, marketing data, and experiments.
- Strategy and Execution:
- Develop a product strategy and collaborate with Marketing on a broader strategy for acquiring more new customers, whether they sign up for a self-serve solution or contact our sales team.
- Be accountable for contributing to goals on signups, sales contact forms, and data foundation milestones.
- Work closely with cross-functional team to develop and execute on a portfolio of iterative experiments, big bets, and foundational investments to deliver on the strategy
- Data and analytics foundations: Work closely with our engineering and analytics teams to develop a phased plan for data foundations across Google Analytics and Experimentation infra.
- Partner with DS and engineering to prioritize and instrument Google Analytics events on our O&O properties.
- Ensure that the right data with right velocity is available for analytics and experiment measurement.
- Work with the Experimentation team to improve velocity and quality of experimentation.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in defining strategy and roadmaps
- Experience with iterative hypothesis-driven product development and experimentation
- Experience working with broad set of stakeholders and driving alignment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Takes an ownership mindset and works on whatever it takes to solve problems and delight users
- Spikes in cutting through ambiguity to produce strategic insights and opportunities