What We Do
At GoGuardian, we’re helping build a future where all learners are ready and inspired to solve the world’s greatest challenges. Our award-winning system of learning solutions is purpose-built for K-12 and trusted by school leaders to promote effective teaching and equitable engagement while helping empower educators to keep students safe.
What It’s Like to Work at GoGuardian
We are a fast-growing learning company that thrives on making bold moves and setting high standards. Working with us means joining a (mostly!) remote team of diverse, passionate, mission-driven employees who are inspired by our vision, dedicated to our customers, and comfortable with rapid change. We balance our rocketship pace with a work culture that offers unbridled support, allyship, and inclusivity…to say nothing of fun! Join our Neurodiversity ERG, attend an online magic show (and bring your kids), head to a DEI Community of Practice session, share a pet photo with other dog lovers, or relax in an online meditation class. Our culture has earned us accolades! We have been named one of Built In's 2022 Best Places to Work™ and are certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The Product Owner will be the backbone of our world-class Learning & Assessment platform, Edulastic, and works closely with all the teams including Product Development, Onboarding, and Customer Success. The individual will play a pivotal role by partnering with multiple stakeholders, thereby giving the individual a 360 view into the entire product life-cycle and an opportunity to tackle the most impactful problems.
What You'll Do
- Work with key stakeholders to solve for the biggest impediments to scale
- Build a process that is easy to execute and monitor to handle the complexities of product success
- Lower processing times and drive process excellence by building tools and processes that leverage intelligence and automation
Who You Are
- Having 1-3 years experience as a product manager is highly preferred, from a fast growing startup or reputed company
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
- Sound aptitude and logical ability to come up with the right metrics to measure product performance
- Strong user empathy, able to extract user experience insights from qualitative and quantitative research and can design quality product to meet user needs working with designers
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment and think holistically to cover all scenarios
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment
What We Offer
- Competitive pay, bonuses, health insurance, accident insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan.
- Paid annual leave, paid holidays, paid parental leave, paid leave for life events, and a paid year-end holiday break.
- A robust catalog of benefits that support your professional growth and personal wellbeing: learning funds, lifestyle funds, gift vouchers, and quarterly wellness days…
Plus the intangible:
- A varied and challenging role in a global and highly innovative high-growth company.
- Supportive, driven colleagues who have your back and share your passion.
Please share this with your friends or co-workers who may be interested in working at GoGuardian! We have multiple openings and are always looking for talented people.
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.