Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify,BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 9500+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our revenue grew by 80% in 2021 after we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020. We doubled our global team and we accelerated our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. 🥳
A few words about the Product team at Gorgias
✍️ At Gorgias, Product teams are work cross-functionally and Product Managers are full-stack. They are therefore responsible for the entire lifecycle of product development from discovery to delivery. We have a solid & diverse product culture and our roadmap is always focused on delivering the most customer value by prioritizing features according to (1) impact, (2) team & customer feedback, (3) effort & risks as well as (4) company vision.
👀 Example of ongoing projects includes:
- Creating a new helpcenter product, including article recommendation-bot and self-service actions
- Defining & implementing go to market strategy for the new "Automation Add-on" product (bot & self-service features - think Amazon)
- Creating new revenue generating features (increase merchants’ GMV) for our customers to help them turn their support operations in a profit center
➡️ Product managers work in dedicated squad alongside a Product Designer and engineers, most often lead by a dedicated Engineering Manager.
This position is a 9-months full-time (5-days per week) contract as a Senior Product Manager / Product Lead at Gorgias with the possibility to extend the contract in a full-time role. Billing options are flexible. Remote work is possible.
What You'll Do
- Lead our new Revenue product initiatives on how can we help our 10,000 merchants generate more revenue through their customer support teams?
In Q3 2022, we are validating our MVP roadmap with 10 alpha-testers (pro-active reach out, customer segmentation, sales assistant features, discount code generator…) in order to:
- Define a playbook that helps get up to 5% GMV influenced by Gorgias that can be carried away and implemented by Success in Q4 to test at scale
- Wrap-up clear feature scopes (based on test validation) for the engineers with a clear scope of what falls in the MVP
- Have a preliminary plan for monetization including a plan for the definition of revenue influenced by Gorgias (attribution model, business case)
In Q4 2022 and Q1 2023 will be to:
- Work closely with Success to extend our alpha-testing program to 50 beta-testers managed by Success, and build a strong case of revenue generated by our MVP
- Deliver features validated in Q3 with the engineering squad (1 engineering manager, 2 engineers) for an official launch of the revenue product MVP to our full audience in Q1
- Execute and Refine the monetization strategies with the Ops & Strategy team
- Coordinate the communication launch plan with customer-facing teams, including Marketing, Success, Sales, and Business Development team
- Build feature scopes, specifications & associated mock-ups supported by thorough research (usage dashboard, data analysis, market & industry benchmark, etc.) for the Revenue Product MVP V2
Who You Are
- You are available for a 9 months contract, from August 2022 to April 2023 (mandatory)
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with clear measurable OKRs
- You're obsessed with delivering value to customers and base your decisions on facts & data
- You've had significant & quantifiable impacts on past products you've worked on
- You like to work with all teams, from engineers to success
- You have 6+ years of product management experience
- You value simplicity, iteration, and moving fast
- SaaS and/or start-up experience (nice to have)
- Ecommerce industry experience (nice to have)
- You are fluent in English (mandatory)
Perks and Benefits
- 💻 Latest MacBook Pro for the time of your contract
- ✈️For a smooth onboarding, we will invite you to the closest office to your location for x1 or x2 weeks (flights and accommodation are handled by Gorgias).
Why join us?
🚀 We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🦄 We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
🥇 Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
More cool things to know about Gorgias... 😁
• We went from 0 to 8000 merchants using our platform every day from 2016 to 2021
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.