Fountain is enterprise software that accelerates global high volume hiring. Our customers hire millions of hourly workers annually in 78 countries. Job seekers often struggle to get connected with companies seeking hourly workers due to inefficiencies in their hiring processes, and Fountain makes it easier for them to get offers for work quickly. Getting hired fast eases some of the financial instability millions of families face.
Fountain is a Remote-first company that embraces a work from anywhere policy and offers flexibility on location, so our employees feel free to enjoy the world. Fountain is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Chipotle, StitchFix, GoPuff and Just Eat Takeaway.
We just 4.5Xed in valuation in our Series C, which was led by Softbank and B Capital. We plan on keeping this hyper-growth going this year! Come join us on this rocket ship!
Product Managers work across every department with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for entrepreneurial leaders to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of new product features
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Build programs to co-create products with customers and drive deep customer understanding within your team
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Fountain’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in industry
What you should bring:
- Track record of thinking outside the box and shipping creative solutions to consumer problems
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
Perks & Benefits:
Flexible PTO & Work Hours
"Work from Anywhere" Policy
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
HSA & FSA (Medical and Dependent Care)
Life Insurance & STD/LTD
10 Weeks Paid Parental Leave for Birth/Adoption
Remote IT/Home Office Stipend
Learning and Development Reimbursements
Fun, interactive and inclusive team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points.
We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
*Fountain is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V*