Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to help us accelerate and mature our product line: Find & Fix.
The Find & Fix vision is to empower CS customers to improve end-users’ experience by detecting technical problems and identifying the top priorities to fix while giving a clear analysis of their impact on user experience and revenue. You will be responsible for the strategy, development, and growth of this area, working alongside brilliant engineers, designers, data scientists, and data analysts to help shape the Global Vision of Contentsquare and democratize analytics.
- Work closely with the product director to shape the vision for your product scope.
- Define, own and execute the strategy to deliver the vision.
- Understand how your product will impact the business, measure it and use a data driven approach to iterate towards the goals.
- Work closely with the product director to define your team’s OKR.
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure adoption and performance of your product over time, take action on the data to improve.
- Collaborate with Designers, Engineers and Data Scientists to ideate and deliver the best solution to our customers.
- Build a community of users to gather regular feedback from.
- Work closely with Product Design to drive user research and build the best user experience.
- Collaborate with Marketing to better understand the competitive landscape and define a state of the art go to market plan.
- Act as a leader to get stakeholders’ buy-in on your initiatives.
- Influence other teams to ensure successful outcomes in your product scope.
- Act as an authority in your product area. You will be responsible for identifying customer needs and business opportunities by performing qualitative, quantitative and competitive analysis.
- Be accountable for the success of the product.
- Contribute proactively to the product team’s success by continuously improving the way we work and by helping our juniors grow.
- You have experience of Product Management.
- You have experience with B2B analytics products.
- You know how to work with data to make product decisions.
- You have strong analytical skills to understand and solve complex problems.
- You know how to get things done on time and prioritize tasks.
- You have a strong sense for User Experience and strong attention to details.
- You are very comfortable with Agile and Lean concepts.
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of web & online error tracking & monitoring.
- Previous experience as a web developer.
- Excellent communication skills, especially to c-level executives.
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.