MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL provides digital workspaces for guided visual collaboration to 95 percent of the Fortune 100. Different from online whiteboarding and design software, the MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. Tens of thousands of teams at companies such as IBM, Intuit, Facebook, Publicis Sapient, SAP, Thoughtworks, and Atlassian use the MURAL platform to foster imaginative teamwork and turn shared ideas into a shared reality—at any time and from anywhere.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, but driven by a remote-first, global mindset, MURAL employs over 800 “MURAListas” around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
The Enterprise team at MURAL owns and delivers product features to help large Enterprises innovate at scale. We are looking for an Enterprise Billing Product manager who will handle the billing and charge-back model for our Enterprise customers. As an Enterprise Billing PM, you will:
- Work closely with product teams, partners, product marketing, customer success, sales, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- Own MURAL’s Enterprise Billing roadmap, including features in membership billing management, service usage, license management and helping facilitate billing reports into easily consumable information for our customers.
- Manage a product team of developers, designers, and QAs to deliver high-quality features and enhancements that lead to desired outcomes.
- Manage the Enterprise Billing roadmap, refining feature ideas and maintaining existing features to drive business growth goals, coordinating with Enterprise stakeholders.
- Work closely with other product managers, suggesting ways in which we can constantly improve and become a better team.
- 4+ years of Product Management, ideally in an Enterprise SaaS environment, ideally in an Enterprise SaaS environment working on features related to memberships, licensing, or billing management.
- Trained and practiced in Agile methodologies, with experience to apply the appropriate practices for the context and needs of the team.
- A proven track record of success in working with engineers, designers, and QA to deliver great product.
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work as needed.
- Experience using data and insights to inform decision making.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
Please submit your resume in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- MURALvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- MURAL free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.