BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 100 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Carpool Product team. The Carpool Product team is in charge of building the future of the carpooling experience, to delight our members and grow the adoption of carpooling. Your role will be to make our Carpool Drivers successful. You will be in charge of building an end-to-end journey where drivers are cherished at every stage, from their very first publication on BlaBlaCar, to becoming Ambassadors.
- Define the Driver Success strategy and problems to solve, in strong collaboration with the VP Product. For example you will work on how to help drivers who publish for the time to get their first carpool passenger
- Design solutions using BlaBlaCar Product Design Framework, in collaboration with your team
- Own your team roadmap, build solutions and own the outcome
- Be a strong partner for other product teams
- Ability to coordinate and work with multidisciplinary stakeholders : project management; critical thinking, down-to-earth, fast learner
- You have a strong product sense
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy sharing and learning from others
- You are organized, results-driven, and are able to prioritize in a changing environment
- Fluency in English
- Nice to have: Marketplace experience
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- ? An international environment: 45 nationalities across 6 countries: Brazil, France, Poland, Russia, Spain, and Ukraine.⚖️ A flexible workplace: with our hybrid remote setup and family-friendly policies, we are masters of our own schedules and work-life balance, no questions asked.
- ? A culture of sharing: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, Q&A sessions with our leadership, shared company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- ? Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make dev’ dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- ? Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- ? People-first: wind down from work at our weekly breakfasts and afterworks, or show off your talent at our annual BlaBlaShow.
- ? Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Your Future Benefits
- ? Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote* (to be discussed with the Talent Acquisition Manager during the first call).
- ? A fair and competitive salary package
- ?Employee Stock Ownership plan
- ?Holidays: 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- ? Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- ? Parental policy
- ? Trainings and career development programs
- ?Free carpooling & ? bus-rides wherever whenever
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like.
- a 45-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video-call with Benjamin Dupont (VP Product Carpool) to test your product discovery, product mapping and business prioritization skills
- a fully remote exercise to be prepared beforehand and to be presented to the team during a 60 min discussion
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.