We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in London, Switzerland, New-York and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 4 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
We aim to onboard the next billion users to Web3 and for that we must provide the best in class user experience and the highest security standards. At Ledger we are outcome oriented so each impact team has its own OKRs and is fully autonomous with cross functional skills.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Product Manager to join the Device Experience team. Your mission is to deliver a seamless and compelling software and hardware experience from setup to device management.
- Own your OKR and steer your roadmap accordingly
- Focus on discovery to frame the problem and test multiple solutions before delivery
- Work closely with design, data and engineering to reach your common objectives
- Listen to users and leverage market insights to identify problems and opportunities
- Track the success of your features and iterate
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced tech environment, preferably in consumer electronics and IoT
- Ability to collaborate efficiently with cross functional teams and other stakeholders
- Outstanding problem framing skills. You always want to start with the why
- Demonstrated interest for cryptocurrencies, self-custody and Ledger products
- Practiced both discovery and delivery
- Customer centricity and design thinking methodologies
- Team player
Very nice to have
- Familiarity with Jira, Product Board, MixPanel and mobile application development
- Worked in KPI driven teams
What's in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products
Ledger guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.