What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
What does Product Applications Team do ?
The product team owns blockchain applications above polygon platform including Polygon web wallet, Bridge, Staking, Swap, Widget, developer toolings etc. We aim to provide users and developers the experience of ease of use and absolute security when using Polygon’s applications.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define, scope, and prioritize requirements for developer-oriented products including API, SDK, Widget etc.
- Write clear PRD, user stories and maintain feature backlogs for scrum team to develop market-driven deliverables under Agile framework
- Drive release process, work with product marketing team and developer relationshp team to plan out Go-To-Market strategy and product oversight on releases
- Collect developers feedbacks on products / toolings via qualitative or quantitative methodology and measure the success of products.
- Manage and enhance released products and provide regular reports on performance
- Build up best practices of the product / toolings and work with community team to drive developer / dapp on-boarding
What you need to succeed
- 6+ years experience in Product Management or Product Development preferred.
- 1+ years hands on experience with building / shipping blockchain or other encryption solutions
- Familiar with Web3 , EVM and dapp including bridge, staking, crypto wallet, swap, etc
- Understanding of SDK and API-related concepts such as JSON-RPC, Open-API, ABI , ReST, GraphQL, etc
- Experience in Agile product development practices, good at writing PRD, user story mapping, prioritising requiremnts
- Experience in using data / qulitative research results to drive produc decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customer, business and technology stakeholders
- Been part of the developer community
- The ability to multi-task, context switch, and be flexible enough to go with the flow
- Had working experience in a start-up company
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team in differnet timezone.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon