Datafold exists to make working with data more enjoyable and productive.
We are all about empowering data and analytics engineers. We find the most tedious, error-prone, and repetitive tasks and create tools to automate them. We make the world better by giving superpowers to data professionals who solve hard problems in various domains with data.
We are fully remote and a highly technical team with deep expertise in the data domain. To date, Datafold raised $22M from top-tier investors, including YCombinator, NEA & Amplify Partners.
Now is a unique time to join our fully remote team: with solid momentum behind, there is yet so much ahead with an opportunity for every team member to shape our product, business, and culture.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about empowering others to help us build the best data engineering tooling in the industry.
As a Product Manager, you will
- Collaborate with the founders, Sales, Customer Success teams to synthesize product vision and roadmap
- Work closely with the Engineering team to plan execution
- Actively engage with our current and prospective customers, data community, and thought leaders to identify key trends, challenges and turn them into product and business opportunities.
- Technical background: STEM, hands-on Software Engineering / Data Science experience strongly preferred. You will need that to make thoughtful decisions and navigate complex trade-offs with Engineering.
- Hands-on experience in Data/AnalyticsEngineering, Data Science is important to empathize with our users and make data-driven product decisions.
- Ability to lead and influence in a cross-functional environment. You make things happen.
- Strategic thinking and intellectual curiosity. Data domain evolves faster than even insiders can keep track of. You will need to stay on top of and leverage the latest technology, cultural and business trends.
- Attention to detail and an eye for beauty. You can not only tell a good UX from a bad one but can deconstruct that into design patterns and spot details that matter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. You can effectively present your ideas and be the face of the product you create.