Founded in 2012, Botify is an enterprise software company that helps brands turn organic search into an efficient, measurable, and sustainable channel for both traffic and revenue growth. Powered by a unique unified data model, prescriptive insights, and automated processes, Botify delivers an end-to-end SEO management solution that enables customers to unlock the true growth potential of their website.
Botify is used by 500+ leading global companies across industries including e-commerce, travel, media & publishing, classifieds, and more, including Expedia, Macy's Farfetch, Marriott, L'Oréal, Crate & Barrel, Conde Nast, Groupon, Github, Carvana, FNAC Darty, and The New York Times.
Botify also partners with leading technology and services companies such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, WordPress VIP, Google Cloud, Microsoft Bing, Jellyfish, Chameleon Collective, Foresight Digital, Contentsquare, and iPullRank.
Botify is a fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $82M in funding and offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, London, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.
Botify is looking for an experienced Product Manager to expand our data partnerships program. This new team is tasked with opening up new ways for our customers and partners to leverage Botify. This can include developing new APIs automating workflows with Botify, creating multiple avenues for data sharing or data visualization, as well as enhancing our unified data model with new data sources. The ideal candidate will have an engineering background and marketing chops to work on the full circle from product discovery to market release of new features, with a talented team of Product Managers, UX & UI designers, engineers, and product marketers. You will have a measurable impact on Botify’s evolution and play a key role in delighting our customers.
This position is based in Paris, France, and requires high-level proficiency in French and English.
You will be in charge of:
- Evaluating new data partnerships, including partner selection, development, and launch;
- Supporting and fostering existing data partnerships, continuously looking for value growth;
- Partnering with the other product managers to assess data needs across the organization and build new capabilities;
- Working with engineering partners to scope integrations, evaluate strategies, and ensure quality; Specifying features in an Agile workflow;
- Analyzing usage data for each integration and reporting on projects & features performance;
- Contributing to the global roadmap, refining feature ideas to drive business goals;
- Helping our go-to-market efforts with the sales & product marketing teams;
We believe in a smart, iterative approach to product development. Development takes place in short cycles with frequent staging and production deployments as the product evolves.
In addition to the skills and experience we are looking for, our ideal candidate would embody our core values:
Learn Fast. Progress Faster.
Go the Extra Mile. It’s Never Crowded.
Work Hard. Stay Humble.
Be Bold. Be You.