Wrike is the most powerful work management platform. Built for teams and organizations looking to collaborate, create, and exceed every day, Wrike brings everyone and all work into a single place to remove complexity, increase productivity, and free people up to focus on their most purposeful work.
Our vision: A world where everyone is free to focus on their most purposeful work, together.
Ready to become a Wriker?
As part of the Product Management team, you’ll bridge the technical and business worlds, defining and delivering the product roadmap and ship market-leading product that will be used in our customer’s ecosystems, redefining work management and collaboration patterns on a day to day basis.
You’ll actively contribute to the product vision, strategy for Wrike Platform and be accountable for key domain areas of the product unit. You'll ultimately own the results of the work of your team. We believe that collaboration and work management are key to helping our clients reach their goals.
More about Your team
You will become part of a core development team of 250+ engineers developing Wrike. Our Product Management team is distributed across different locations in Europe (Prague, Cyprus, Poland, Hungary, Romania, etc.). As a Product Manager in Data Model Unit you will be responsible for improving existing functionality, as well as researching the new strategic areas for the team domain.
The main product area the team contributes to is process management. This includes any product capabilities that can help customers manage standardized and repeatable work efficiently. As an example, some core product capabilities of Wrike the unit is currently focusing on are the Request Forms (streamlining work intake), Blueprints (simplifying the creation of repeatable work), and Custom Item Types (defining the custom terminology and behavior of new types of work specific for a particular business domain). Apart from that, team is looking for another opportunities to automate the work and make Wrike more versatile and scalable.
If you are thrilled in establishing processes and interested in researching plans for the future success, we are excited to talking with you.
How You’ll make an impact
- Closely collaborate with User Research, Design, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Product Analytics and Engineering to achieve goals with a major impact on department results
- Use qualitative and customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various partners
- Translate business-level target metrics into tangible product improvements
- Measure the impact of delivered product improvements
- This role assumes close collaboration with cross-functional teams to devise a product strategy, mission, and vision for the assigned Product Unit
How we work
Our product managers work collaboratively in scrum cross-functional teams of engineers, QAs, product designers, product analytics and engineering managers. They also collaborate closely with marketing and sales/customer success teams on market and competitive analysis, defining customer problems, research and successful releases of products. PMs drive the strategy and execution of features and solutions that are used by millions of users while delivering impact for the business.
You will achieve your best if you have
- Solid hands-on experience in B2B Product Management with the customer-facing digital product in agile environment
- Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
And you will concur our world with
- Excellent product sense and understanding of customer needs
- Proven track record of working closely with UX designers and a keen curiosity about user experience
- Ability to put data as the main driver in product planning and execution
- Experience in enterprise collaboration, project management domain
- Technical background and being up-to-date on the latest technology trends
- Experience working on SaaS products
Perks of working at Wrike
- Health insurance for you and your family
- SIMcard with unlimited internet access for employees (provided during your employment)
- 21 paid vacation days
- 5 uncertified sick days per year
- Two fully paid weeks of sick leave
- Office Lunch Allowance
- School allowance of up to €600 per month (for children at pre-school and school age)
- Up to 18 weeks of fully-paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of fully paid paternity leave. Enhanced four weeks of fully paid paternity leave will be available for employees after 6 months of continuous service
- Interview with a Recruiter
- Tech interview with Product Management team with a case study on a digital product analysis (no need to prepare anything in advance)
- Cultural interview with HR BP and Engineering team - we tell you more about Wrike culture and discuss your soft skills
- Interview with VP of Product (combination of hard and soft skills questions)
Your recruitment buddy will be Denis Smirnov, Lead IT Recruiter
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
We’re a team of innovators and creators who solve the complex work problems of today and tomorrow.
Hybrid work mode
Wrike promotes ahybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
💡 Smart: We love what we do, and we’re great at it because this is our domain. Our combined knowledge in this space is unmatched.
💚 Dedicated: We get up every day focused on helping our customers win. We’re committed to helping our teammates win, too!
🤗 Approachable: We're friendly, easy to get along with, considerate, and helpful.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage