As a Product Manager on the data collection team, you will work on one of Scale’s newest products. This will generally involve building product roadmaps, executing on these roadmaps, and leading execution on the projects we work on using the new products. The role involves a combination of product management and operations work. The ideal candidate has a strong entrepreneurial mindset and is comfortable getting into the weeds while owning the end to end part of their product.
- Develop product roadmap for one of strategic new products
- Lead execution for cross-functional projects with diverse stakeholders (Engineering + Ops + Go to Market)
- Work on one of the biggest bets for Scale for the future
Ideally, you’d have:
- Technical understanding (a degree in computer science or equivalent experience) - the role might involve some coding.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team and in Product Management
- Experience working on operational problems (or a open to do so)
- Ability to solve difficult problems in high-stakes environments. This will usually involve getting into the weeds to ensure the success of “must win” projects.
- Entrepreneurial experience and mindset - you are excited about building things from scratch
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.