Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you'll love this role
StockX is the price guide for the hype market, and Data is at the core that drives StockX. Want to be part of the product team that makes StockX the leader of the Hype market? Then this is the opportunity for you. We are looking for a Product Manager who is data-driven and has experience building data products that drive the business. The product manager will drive requirements, set standards, and deliver products that power our Customer data platform, A/B Test platform, data collection, and delivery strategy. In this role, you will work closely with our Engineering teams, Product Managers, Product Analytics and Technical Program Managers. You will collaborate with stakeholders in every part of the StockX organization, from Product Analytics, Marketing, Customer Service, Payments, and Platform teams. The product suite you deliver will alter the data and analytics products landscape at StockX, enabling the next hyper-growth phase.
What you'll do
- Take a customer-centric approach to evaluate data and analytics requests and define requirements, starting with the intended outcome.
- Be comfortable leading through influence to champion data initiatives and products, which require cross-functional adoption and compliance by other Product Managers and engineering teams.
- Advise on and advocate for implementing and using our data products to encourage data-driven, customer-focused discovery and a data-driven customer experience.
- Develop, track, and monitor objectives and key results (OKRs) around StockX data and analytics products.
- Prioritize analytics tools and data needs initiatives from marketing, operations, customer service, verticals, and international stakeholders.
- 3 or 5 years of Product Management experience in consumer internet companies, preferably in eCommerce or Marketplaces
- Experience with A/B testing methodologies
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making. Experience in data analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Excel, Tableau, and SQL is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Product, Engineering, and Design teams.
- Ability to influence a diverse group of internal customers
- Strong communication, organization, and project management skills. Experience in Jira and Confluence a plus
- Experience working with ClickStream data and Advertising is strongly preferred
- Experience with CDP platforms like Segment is strongly preferred
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, the base salary range in Colorado for this position is $83,610 to $102,190, plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.