Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the onsite experience, book desks and meeting rooms, manage deliveries, and access accurate and unified workplace data in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products that solve common workplace problems.
Envoy provides a simple way to manage your complex safety, security, and compliance needs across all your workplace locations—wherever you need to bring people together.
Rely on smart, automated solutions to common workplace problems, like freeing up unused space and eliminating repetitive tasks. Not only does this allow you to make the most efficient use of your space and resources, it frees up your team’s time to focus on the work that matters.
With Envoy’s intuitive technology that employees actually enjoy using, you can create a great workplace experience that fosters community and togetherness by making it easy for teams to coordinate working onsite.
Unlike companies that offer disconnected workplace solutions and disparate (and often imprecise) data sources, Envoy’s platform provides accurate, comprehensive, and unified workplace data so you can make informed business decisions. Envoy’s integrated solutions pull data from multiple sources to ensure that you always have the most accurate data available.
For more information, visit Envoy.com.
About the Role
Product Managers at Envoy are charged with influencing, inspiring, and leading teams to build products and features customers use and love while contributing positively to Envoy's business. They use data and research to guide decisions and work closely with product design and engineering to provide solutions to problems felt by real people using workplaces.
Our products help millions of people do their best work in workplaces every day, provide touchless access to the workplace through mobile apps and provide certainty and safety.
This PM role will be responsible for the roadmap and solutions for our Data & Access products.
- Data: We are creating a central data hub for office activity with an initial focus on occupancy data for return to office (RTO) initiatives. This is one of the most important reasons why our customers purchase Envoy’s flagship Workplace package. This PM will own the strategy and execution for ingesting and processing data from our access control and wifi integrations that power our Occupancy Dashboard. This helps our customers make better workplace decisions about their people and spaces.
- Access: This PM will play a pivotal role in shaping how people get access to spaces that they work from. You will work closely with our access control partners and drive the strategy and execution of this product.
This is a hybrid position that requires at least 3 days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our San Francisco HQ.
- Visit and talk to customers, aggregate feedback from internal customer-facing teams (sales, customer success), and evaluate customer usage metrics to determine and prioritize the jobs-to-be-done and problems to tackle
- Collaborate with internal teams to define and implement solutions you will all be proud of. You'll collaborate with design and engineering to identify technical possibilities and define interaction and design options. You'll work hand in hand with those teams through implementation, ensuring goals are clear, and facilitating decisions throughout
- Work with tech partners to build out integrations that deliver our customers more value from our products working together.
- Establish goals and KPIs for the products or features, set up processes to ensure we continually track & learn, and drive priorities to improve.
- Cultivate a great culture where team members can do their best work. Promote ownership and accountability, great communication ("high EQ"), learning and teaching, good decision making, and a push for very high standards
- Someone with extremely high standards. You’re practical and know perfect is the enemy of the good, but you aspire for us to be great. You care deeply about the quality of our work and our team
- An Owner. You act with and teach appropriate urgency when the situation calls for it. You feel personally accountable and responsible for your actions and those of your team. You proactively look for problems and inefficiencies and find elegant solutions before they become major issues.
- Fast-paced. You love the speed and impact you have on startups
- Empathetic, a great listener, and observer. You know there might be differences between what customers say and do and are able to use both what you hear and what you see to deduce the actual pain they're experiencing. You actively build relationships with your teammates to better understand their work and partner with them
- Intensely curious. Before you even consider a solution, you want to understand and clearly articulate the problem. And when devising solutions, you seek and value input from as many sources as possible and work as a servant leader in your team to create products that delight. You are passionate about defining goals and metrics and other ways to know it's working and solving customers' problems once deploye
- 7+ years experience as a Product Manager in B2B space
- Bachelors’ degree in a technical field
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience taking a product 0-1 including defining requirements and product vision, managing roadmapping and execution at all points of the product lifecycle
- Experience collaborating with a diverse cross functional tech team including design, engineering, marketing, sales, and additional key stakeholders
- Ability to meet milestone goals and flexibly adjust timelines and feature requests from customers while ensuring deadlines are met
- Excellent organization, communication, and leadership skills
- Blogging, teaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others learn outside of your day to day work a plus
- Prior programming experience is a plus
- Saas experience is a plus
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in San Francisco Bay Area, our expected cash compensation for this role is $190K- $215K. Final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.