About Us 🌎
EcoCart's mission is to make the fight against climate change easy, accessible, and affordable for everyone. We live at the intersection of E-Commerce and Climate Tech and build software that determines the ecological footprint of the manufacturing and delivery of goods sold by e-commerce brands around the world. Then through consumer-facing features, EcoCart enables shoppers to offset the emissions of the goods they are purchasing by donating to offset projects that EcoCart vets and supports. We are backed by top VCs, executives from Facebook, Affirm, & Klaviyo, and by top-tier e-commerce founders of Chubbies, Blue Bottle Coffee, BarkBox, & Felix Gray.
We are a 30-person, remote-first company looking for people who are motivated by being part of a team building products that will help change the world. We're growing quickly, and want you to grow with us - Join us in our mission to make commerce sustainable!
The Role 💻
We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager with a track record of building API systems and platforms in the SaaS / Commerce space. Our ideal Product Manager has built technical products and platforms and is obsessed with solving user needs. You are very technical, able to put yourself in the shoes of our users, and have extreme attention to detail. You will play a critical role in guiding the development and evolution of our enterprise platform and core infrastructure at EcoCart. You’ll set short, medium, and long-term strategic direction for your product domain, identify areas of critical need based on future growth, and develop roadmaps to strategically address these opportunities. This role reports to the VP of Product.
Salary Range: $140,000 - $160,000
A day in the life ☀️
- Own EcoCart’s platform integrations and core APIs, including our Offset Calculation and Merchant Billing APIs.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for EcoCart’s enterprise products
- Define and prioritize key platform automation enhancements, including strategic integrations that address user needs
- Deeply understand customer needs by gathering feedback from users, GTM teams, and customer support, observing patterns and trends from their feedback and the market
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to define requirements, scope, and to determine priorities
- Drive critical infrastructure decisions and make build vs buy decisions
- Develop and launch sustainable business models that drive revenue while thoughtfully scaling costs
- Coordinate the launch of new features with the Merchant and Shopper Experience Pod
- Make appropriate trade-off decisions to optimize time-to-market and clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to your cross-functional team
- Manage the work for your pod to achieve product goals
- Handle day-to-day questions and feedback on our product, APIs, and integrations.
We are looking for🔍
- 3-5 years of experience as a Platform Product Manager
- Experience with technical products and products heavily driven by strategic integrations and APIs.
- Business acumen to evaluate partnership opportunities and the specific investments needed to create value for our users and business.
- A successful track record of partnering with engineering teams to build API systems and frameworks, with a deep understanding of API technologies as well as technical governance
- A passion for new and emerging API technologies
- A passion for digging in and solving problems, offering creative and feasible solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- An amazing attention to detail and organizational skills
- The ability to gracefully handle multiple ongoing projects
- Experience working with agile teams and using ticketing systems (we use ClickUp)
Bonus points 🚀
- Comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape of the e-commerce industry
- Deep familiarity with the e-commerce tech stack
- Enterprise SaaS Experience
-Series A Equity
-Best-of-the-best options for medical, dental, & vision insurance
-Mental health benefits
-Periodic days of rest, where the entire company enjoys a day off!
-Proactive, collaborative company culture with a shared vision for climate impact!