What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
Calendly is currently looking for a Product Manager of Core Experience who will join our team to build on the success of the Calendly product - which is the best way to schedule the meetings that matter most to a professional or a business.
Calendly is growing fast across the globe and we’re on a mission to drive that growth forward and offer more value to our users. As the Product Manager of Core Experience, you’ll envision and craft outstanding user experiences for our customers to make scheduling easy and increase our share of external meetings. Your work will be used by and impact the lives of millions of Calendly users across the globe.
You’ll contribute to the vision and strategy for the Grow PLG initiative. You will work with other product managers, designers, engineers, researchers and data scientists to identify tactics, help define solutions, prioritize, measure and validate the success of your work.
You will identify key business opportunities that align with fundamental product experience problems, define the next evolution of the Calendly core experiences and implement a best-in-class customer centric solution. You will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to the best ideas, and you will also be expected to use your creativity and drive to help bring new features and ideas to market faster.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Understand and articulate common, fundamental customer problems within the core experience. Drive end to end journey analysis by researching customer and market needs, and conducting competitive analysis
- Develop research, discovery and experimentation plans with design and engineering to vet and validate key customer problems ahead of product development
- Create clear goals for the team. Efficiently execute to ship products and deliver impact for our business and users
- Define prioritized product roadmap, including backlog grooming and management
- Drive end-to-end feature delivery: writing prioritized feature requirements, working with experience design to build design assets for usability testing and research, working with engineering, documentation, customer support, and marketing to deliver best in class product experience
- Work closely with product, design, engineering, architecture, customer experience and product leadership to ensure the defined growth, product outcomes, and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Create or support customer-facing content to promote new feature adoption including documentation, training videos, webinars, and other media
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience managing software products from inception through launch and iteration at a company going through rapid growth
- Shipped sizable B2C or B2B2C software products and are used to working through the entire product cycle under deadline pressure
- Keen product sense, UX Design fluency with a deep empathy for customers; highly motivated to ‘remove the pain’ and power a frictionless experience for customers; experience closely collaborating with UX partner to achieve these goals
- Proven ability to evaluating key metrics to optimize performance and improve product quality at scale
- Proven ability to facilitate communication between non-technical internal stakeholders and the engineering team to achieve desired outcome
- Proven ability to prioritize and create action plans necessary for the engineering team to execute on product vision
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.