We are on a mission to make shopping smoooth by revolutionising shopping, payments and banking. We are obsessed about making the life of millions of consumers more convenient, simple, and delightful.
We are looking for customer obsessed Product Managers who strive to build high quality products for 150M+ consumers and 400k+ partners in a fast-paced environment. Whether building consumer-facing products, an easy checkout experience, a new disruptive payment method or world-class business critical platform products, to name a few, you have the ability to motivate others towards a joint vision. You’ll know how to get things done and are comfortable taking big decisions with the extensive accountability you have.
What you'll be doing...
- Setting an inspiring vision, strategy and metrics for your product
- Being ultimately responsible for making that product valuable and viable
- Creating alignment on your vision, roadmap, and KPI’s within your team and throughout the organisation
- Being the expert in knowing who your customer is and what problems you are solving for, always taking decisions in favour of the customer, even when it’s hard or uncomfortable
- Understanding the markets and competitors landscape in which your product operates
- Using qualitative and quantitative insights and validating hypotheses with users
- Leading a cross-functional product team, building and owning a product with a real impact on millions of consumers
We believe in diverse perspectives and highly value people who are curious about consumer products and the future of shopping and banking; as well as new technologies and payments (acquiring, issuing, lending, subscriptions, cards etc.). We look for leaders who can both dive deep into details and set overarching strategies, who want a rewarding career with a steep learning curve.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Technical Product Management experience leading a cross functional team
- Experience in taking a product from concept to launch, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
Preferably you also have:
- Experience building consumer facing products
- Experience at a high growth company
- Experience in the e-commerce ecosystem
- Experience building global products or driving localisation of products
- We also love Product Managers that can design or code but it’s not a must have!
Product at Klarna
Joining us means joining a diverse group of problem-solvers spread across Klarna’s development hubs in Stockholm, Berlin, Giessen, Milan, Madrid, Gothenburg, Lisbon and Toronto. In addition, we can offer an attractive relocation package. We build products in cross-functional teams and empower them to solve hard problems - customer problems and business problems - in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business. Our teams have end-to-end ownership of their problem space, are aligned on long term vision rather than projects, and are measured on outcome rather than output.
Product Managers at Klarna lead their teams to solve challenging problems in a fast paced environment, and we look for people who don't shy away from a challenge. Joining Klarna means being part of a global team that creates the world's smoothest shopping & banking experience, serving over 100 million consumers worldwide.
Our ways of working are designed to make sure we foster team collaboration, whilst also ensuring a productive and hybrid work environment. We offer full work flexibility for you to choose if you want to work from home, office or other locations within your country of employment. In addition, we are providing Klarnauts with an annual financial contribution to improve their flexible work life, whether they use it to upgrade their work accessories or their home office space!