As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
We will consider candidates at all experience levels. This is a fully remote role and we will consider applicants based throughout the world.
The Product Compliance team is looking for a Product Compliance Manager.
This role supports the success of Kraken across its products, providing expertise in industry best practices and regulatory requirements. You will use your knowledge of rules and regulations, AML compliance, and Sanctions laws to establish regulatory go-to market strategies and influence expansion for new global product launches.
- Embedding within a team or teams to ensure compliance considerations are included from project initiation through initial scoping to ongoing execution and international expansion
- Ensuring that compliance data and reporting considerations are built into new products
- Supporting expansion for new global product launches by scoping and communicating compliance requirements
- Designing go-to market strategies that comply with applicable regulatory obligations
- Advising on Compliance operational process and regulatory requirements across markets
- Determining operational requirements of new global product plans, including partnering with various teams (trading engine, mobile app, etc…) across the organization
- Drafting and Editing product requirements documents (PRDs)
- Drafting relevant program documentation, content, and processes
- Remaining up-to-date on regulatory changes and landscape, best practices, and cutting-edge developments in the industry
- 5+ years in regulatory compliance industry, ideally with significant experience in international markets and across products
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple lines of business and senior management, including across technical and non-technical groups
- Ability to quickly identify and understand complex problems, and to build internal consensus toward mitigation
- Executive level presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Global AML compliance and Sanctions Regulations
- Strong product background, including experience drafting PRDs
- Experience working with engineering teams
- Strong Regulatory knowledge
Location Tagging: #US #EU
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know