Since 2015, Cognism has been a trusted leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide.
Cognism has helped thousands of sales teams to find, engage and close their dream prospects by providing them with a blend of real-time company, people and event data.
One of our main goals, is to hire individuals who want to grow, develop and build on their already thriving careers and we work hard to help you achieve any goals you have, while having fun along the way.
There hasn’t been a more exciting time to join us, we have just been through our Serie C funding to enhance our global presence and we have just been named as one of the Top 15 startups in the UK by LinkedIn, for the 3rd year running!
For more information on Cognism’s intuitive sales intelligence platform powered by world-leading data, compliance and targeting, please visit www.cognism.com.
Your Role in the Product Team
- Work at the centre of a cross-functional Product team; working closely with product designers, software developers, data scientists, and internal/external stakeholders every day
- Build a deep understanding of our customer base, developing a strategy to help them hit their Sales and Marketing objectives
- Setting the vision and goals for your product area, crafting a roadmap that feeds into the company objectives and is supported with strong discovery practices
- Facilitate the team’s delivery on its objectives, measuring the impact of your work and using your lessons to guide iterations in the product
- Prioritise effectively in a high-growth environment to ensure we deliver valuable software that contributes to our company objectives
- Bring strong product practices to the role and contribute towards improving our methodology
- You have had multiple experiences in building successful software product, preferably in a B2B and SaaS environment
- Experience of different agile frameworks and of the lean methodology, breaking down complex problems into small steps to iterate on
- Strong analytical skills, to implement metrics and guide decisions with data
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Strong communication skills with the right level of information from discussing the details of a user story to presenting the roadmap to the company leadership
- Experience working on product with CRM integrations on Salesforce, Hubspot is an advantage
- Ability to thrive in a distributed organization, being collaborative and supportive