All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink Labs consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market through our collaborative work in product management. At Chainlink Labs, we put our users first. The world is constantly changing, so we need Product Managers who are adaptable and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
You will own Product Management for Chainlink’s Core Engine: the platform built to deploy code directly to our node operators. As the glue between our engineers, integration teams, and other stakeholders in the company, you will drive, define, communicate, and help the team execute on our product road map. You will work closely with our VP of Engineering and CEO to guide products from conception to launch.
- Partner with node operators to understand their priorities and represent them to the engineering team for product feedback
- Identify initiatives, and set milestones and epics in Shortcut to drive product development
- Enhance Node UI to improve functionality and reduce the potential for error
- Draft internal and external documentation for core node supports coordinate test of a node change with engineering and node operators to validate the quality of information - ex. EIP 1559 improvements
- Demonstrated skills of ownership and ability to drive/release products that have made a positive impact you are proud of.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field of study Previous Software Engineering experience
- Experience as a Product Manager with developer tools and/or distributed systems.
- 5+ years of working experience in a product or technical role that involved communication with engineering and delivery (ops/release/infrastructure) teams.
- Effective communication & management style that can lead & influence at all levels
- Ability to communicate across teams and plan ahead to remove roadblocks.
Developed solutions within cloud computing platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure.Experience working in a startup environment.
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper
. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.