At Cardiologs, our mission is to democratize access to expert cardiac care through medical-grade artificial intelligence and cloud technology. Our flagship product, the Cardiologs platform is a leading software for the analysis of ambulatory ECG used to help diagnose up to r 1 million patients per year.
More recently, we launched a Remote Patient Monitoring solution in the US, allowing patients to share their smartwatch ECGs with their physicians, who in turn use our cloud-based RPM platform to streamline ECG reviews.
We have an innovative, result-oriented work environment where we foster ambition and dedication while being mindful of our teammates’ work and achievements. We also nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, and other fun activities.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team and work on our new product lines. As a Product Manager at Cardiologs, you will work with a close team of Product Designers, Data Scientists, Software Developers, Marketing, and Medical Advisors.
What you will do
- Develop a strong understanding of your users’ needs: gather insights and translate them into actionable opportunities
- Contribute to the business strategy for the new product lines, and work with your stakeholders to build the product roadmap
- Iterate quickly on the product and collaborate closely with your pilot customers
- Provide functional specifications for the engineering team
- Work closely with software engineers and data scientists towards the implementation of the roadmap
- Solve complex problems with our cross-functional experts in engineering, design, or regulatory
- Be ready to wear multiple hats!
Who you are
- You have more than 3 years of relevant experience in Product Management, shipping digital products
- You are fully autonomous and master the ideation and development process
- You are curious, and you enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- You have a strong interest in developing healthcare products
- You are fluent in English and French as well (you will work closely with native English speakers and will be in close collaboration with French hospitals)
- You have previous experience building healthcare or highly technical products
Bonus points if:
- You have already worked in a startup environment
What we value
We value a positive mindset, collaboration, sense of ownership, transparency, the ability to embrace ambiguity, a talk-less-do-more attitude, and a sense of humor to enjoy ourselves along the way. If you identify with our values and want to contribute to our company, we’d love to have you in!
What we offer
- Beautifully by-the-book startup offices in central Paris (we are in the 2nd arrondissement)
- A respectful, fun, collaborative work environment
- Weekly yoga classes
- Mobility packages for public transportation and cycling benefits
- Flexible WFO/WFH policy
- Lunch vouchers (Swile card)
- Daily fresh fruits and healthy (or not) snacks
- Monthly apéros
- Yearly team off-sites
Our Recruitment Process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Technical interview in our office or by Zoom
- Performance interview in our office or by Zoom
- Culture interview (with lunch or drinks with the team if possible!)
- Quick call with our General Manager and Co-founder, Yann (only if you did not have the opportunity to meet him in one of the previous interviews), in parallel, we'll do some reference calls