Capchase is an early-stage startup radically transforming how companies fund their growth by allowing them to receive upfront access for their forward-looking revenues. We are shaping a new way for recurring revenue companies to finance their growth (it's not us who say it, it's the Wall Street Journal
, Techcrunch and others).
To carry out this mission, we've received $300M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the business like Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square…), SciFI (Stripe, Brex...), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable…) and most recently QED - one of the best fintech investors on the planet with 19 unicorns in their portfolio.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Product Manager to join our Product team to drive the velocity of existing and future product offerings we have in the pipeline as well as to discover new opportunities. You’ll be leading these efforts by identifying and detailing the requirements needed for these initiatives to succeed. To accomplish this, you’ll be working alongside talented colleagues from our Engineering, Design, Sales, Data, Underwriting, Marketing, and BizOps teams.
? The Job
- Help extend the breadth of our current product offerings and identify new opportunities for Capchase.
- Define the key objectives and ensure success can be both measured and improved upon.
- Hypothesize, discover, build, measure, and learn - leverage insights to inform product direction.
- Define new products and features by working closely with engineering, design, data and operations to launch them.
- Be a champion for our customers. Understand the needs of existing and prospective customers, uncover and validate these needs, and develop a plan to fulfill them in a technically feasible and usable way.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including Engineering, Operations, Sales, and partner with other Product Managers.
- Drive product management activities including roadmap and strategy planning, roll-out, and promoting product adoption.
? The Requirements
- You have 2-5 years of product management experience.
- You have built remarkable products, APIs, and complex systems that scale.
- You have the ability to thoughtfully plan and tactfully adapt to changing business needs.
- You are comfortable working across and with different teams, and you make an impact at different stages of the product lifecycle.
- You can easily translate business and technical requirements and tradeoffs to stakeholders while being able to build consensus.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy the challenges of building new products that serve new markets from the grounds up.
- You are always seeking to improve the customer experience and use a combination of your intuition, customer feedback, and data to inform your decisions.
- You have a deep interest in how to accelerate finance through technology and data.
? Extra Credit
- Familiarity with financial data (accounting, payments, fundamentals, etc.).
- Past experience in a fast-growing start-up.
- You have some technical experience either as an engineer or sales engineer.
? Useful Info
- We have offices in central Manhattan, NYC and in Madrid, Spain or you can work remotely if you prefer.
- Stock options – we want everyone to be a part of the company.
- Benefits: 401k match and generous medical/dental/vision coverage (if applicable), workout classes, free snacks, unlimited vacations, learning budget, frequent offsites, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.