MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL provides digital workspaces for guided visual collaboration to 95 percent of the Fortune 100. Different from online whiteboarding and design software, the MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. Tens of thousands of teams at companies such as IBM, Intuit, Facebook, Publicis Sapient, SAP, Thoughtworks, and Atlassian use the MURAL platform to foster imaginative teamwork and turn shared ideas into a shared reality—at any time and from anywhere.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, but driven by a remote-first, global mindset, MURAL employs over 800 “MURAListas” around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As a Product Manager focused on MURAL’s Canvas Performance, you will:
- Manage and drive the product roadmap and strategy of MURAL Canvas Performance, ensuring it's aligned with the company's overall goals.
- Help ensure MURAL’s Visual Thinking Canvas, the place in which MURAL users spend most of their time trying to accomplish their goals, works smoothly even during high collaborative sessions.
- Map the most important use cases and scenarios to inform our performance priorities, initiatives, and automated tests.
- Define key metrics to measure how smooth it is for MURAL users and teams to load, add, organize, and visualize objects together on the mural.
- Collaborate with a team of developers, designers, and QAs to deliver high-quality features and enhancements that lead to desired outcomes.
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, sales, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- Constantly analyze the end to end experience of MURAL members to identify gaps in the user experience and work on solutions with your team.
- Work closely with other product managers, suggesting ways in which we can be a better team. Collaborate together on different cross teams performance initiatives.
The top candidate will bring experience working with small and large teams, preferably in tech companies:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager at a SaaS or video game company
- Strong technical understanding in order to collaborate effectively with Software Engineers/Developers
- Expertise building and shipping products together with teams of designers, engineers, QA and data scientists
- Experienced in making hard data-informed decisions (A/B experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitors and market analysis, defining metrics)
- Strong analytical and systems-thinking skills
- Passionate about delivering the best user experience
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work as needed
- Proven track record of effective collaboration within product teams
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
Ideally you have...
- Experience working with collaborative applications
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or relevant experience managing highly performance demanding products, like video-games or real-time collaboration tools
- Computer Graphics Experience (like OpenGL, C++, WebGL, Vulcan, DirectX etc)
- Experience in analyzing workload performance and creating benchmarks
- Experience with B2B Saas software
- Experience working with similar interfaces
Please submit your resume in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- MURALvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- MURAL free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.