At Betterleap, our mission is to help the most innovative companies find talent, in any specialization and location, while empowering recruiters all over the world to grow their businesses. We believe there are too many barriers to starting a recruiting business, and we’re designing tools and infrastructure to help our recruiters start, run, and scale an online recruiting business from anywhere in the world.
How we work together
We're a team of builders that are passionate about empowering the next generation of recruiters, and we all work closely and collaboratively to align on product vision and ship product. We live and breathe user-centered process to create the best possible, end-to-end, experience for our recruiters and companies daily. We are scrappy when we need to be, though we are always focused on quality.
About the product manager opportunity
Betterleap is looking for our first PM. This is an incredible opportunity for someone to come in as an early member of the core team and help us create the most simple and delightful experience possible for recruiters to start and run their businesses, and companies - engage with recruiters.
The ideal candidate will have a strong product background and an analytical mindset. Bonus point if you understand the marketplace dynamics and worked on a marketplace product as a PM.
We found PMF, and our early product and recruiter community are growing rapidly. We're making our product more reliable, robust, and comprehensive to support recruiters and companies at various stages of their growth.
You'll work with our team of startup veterans (Airbnb, Tilt, Rackspace), spending the most time with our co-founders, product designer, and product ops and engineering team.
What you’ll get out of it
- Unique opportunity to build a high-impact series of company-defining products.
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with people who love working on hard problems.
- An opportunity to manage multiple customer-facing products.
- Accelerate Betterleap’s growth as a trusted recruiting platform by developing innovative products for recruiters that simplify their workflows.
- Own the end-to-end development (from ideation, research, design, all the way to launch) of user-centric recruiting products for recruiters and companies.
- Set well-defined and measurable metrics for user growth and product performance.
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap, get alignment on prioritization and timelines to meet our goals.
- Optimize various user flows to reduce friction and drive the best possible experience for users to become long-term fans.
- Run experiments and conduct user interviews to identify opportunities for improvement.
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience working as a PM (marketplace experience is a plus)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations
- Comfort working with a small team and wearing many hats
- Excellent communication skills
100% covered medical, dental, vision benefits for employees
Take as much vacation as you'd like
Top of the line Apple equipment
Betterleap is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.