Benivo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to define the requirements and manage the delivery of features and improvements that generate positive changes for the relevant KPIs. Click here to watch a demo if you are interested in seeing what the experience looks like today!
As a Product Manager you will help the team to design, build and manage products to help our clients achieve their goals. To maximise your opportunity to be successful in the Product team, as part of your initial training, in the first 6 months of your employment, you will join the Client Implementation team, where you will learn in depth about all the Benivo products, internal processes & systems, as well as get familiar with competitors, global mobility industry, clients and business requirements and solutions.
The client implementation responsibilities include:
- Managing the content, client and platform configurations such as: client customizations, content visibility rules across 70+ countries, user email notifications, add-on features based on client policies, documents, forms and data collection according to the provided specifications.
- Provide consultative solutions to clients and deliver bespoke solutions to solve problems.
- Flag and request platform improvements in order to deliver on client needs.
- Work closely with multi-functional internal teams to provide guidance and offer solutions that solve client problems or improve user experience.
- Take ownership of issue resolution; fixing platform issues caused by incorrect configuration.
- Improving processes to minimise platform issues.
After the first 6 months of employment, as a Product Manager you’ll need to:
- Manage and prioritise sprint priorities to ensure new feature development is appropriately balanced with implementing incremental improvements and fixing bugs
- Review, update, and organise the product backlog
- Monitor on a daily basis the implementation process and the deadlines associated with the release
- Ensure features are defined by the agreed sprint standards and deadlines. This includes clear and measurable success metrics
- Prepare and deliver training to the appropriate teams as needed
- Assist and/or observe user testing of new features
- Proactively search for ways to improve the product
- Always appropriately prepared for pre-planning meetings
- Items are individually testable and have clear acceptance criteria
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- Prior experience in a start-up as product manager, for a tech company/SaaS based platform or mobile applications
- A strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Strong technical skills/experience in defining technical solutions
- Basic knowledge of SQL - you know the basics of SQL and can create your own queries to find the data that you need
- You’re comfortable working with Google sheets/Excel at an intermediate/advanced level
- HTML - you have worked with HTML templates before and understand the basics
- Project management tools - you’ve worked with tools such as Trello/Jira andcan handle multiple projects of different sizes at once
- Outstanding communication skills - you are able to articulate solutions to a range of different stakeholders and can turn problems into stories
- Excellent documentation/written abilities - to produce structured, easy to digest, detailed documentation at pace
- Proactive and resourceful - you have the ability to manage complex projects with limited resources and competing priorities.
- Agility - ability to change directions, switch projects when the job requires it
- Ability to work with remote development teams
- Excellent organisation, time management and meeting management/facilitating skills (creating a meeting agenda, making sure the meeting runs on time, make sure people stay on topic within the meeting
- You are a passionate collaborator, you ensure others have a voice and that teams are on the same page
- Prior experience in coding especially with c.sharp and React is desirable
Contract type: permanent, full time
Remote-working friendly: applications across the UK are welcome. We operate a hybrid working model - our office is based in London, WC1H 9HQ. At the moment we are attending the office two Tuesdays a month.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Please note we will be shortlisting and interviewing candidates as applications come in, so please apply as soon as you can.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate may need to undertake a basic criminal record check, the cost of which will be covered by Benivo.
Some of our benefits consists of:
- 33 days paid annual leave, including bank holidays which are flexible - you may choose to work on bank holidays and take the day off elsewhere in the year
- Flexible start-end times (core hours are 10am - 4pm)
- Learning & development - every Friday afternoon is a half day to focus on your self-development or personal projects.
- A yearly generous wellbeing cash-allowance of £2000. The expense just needs to align with our 4 pillars of well-being: physical; emotional; financial and community.
- PayLater cash advance - financial assistance for large personal expenses (e.g moving house, furniture, etc)
- Work remotely from 30+ countries for one month per calendar year
- Enhanced employer pension contributions of up to 5%
- Share options in the employee’s options plan
- Company social events and team celebrations
At Benivo we value collaboration and we're proud of our diverse team (~100 employees in 4 offices - London, Armenia, US and India). We're quick to adapt and learn which makes our environment dynamic and fast-paced. We enjoy a good challenge and love solving big problems because we want to delight our clients and users with our product and service.