TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants’ side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
We are looking for a Product Manager, to work on the demand side of our business, very close to our users, to continue to change the way people dine out.
You are the ideal candidate for this role, if you enjoy building products that people love and create massive impact in a fast-growing environment.
Come shape the future of dining out with us!
What you will do:
This role, at the crossroads of B2C and B2B, requires a true passion for solving user problems in complex regulatory environments.
- You will learn how to design and build category-leading products that solve customer problems in a way that works for our business
- Work closely with our Design and Technology teams to deliver on new features and products, from ideation to roll-out, with the right level of quality and according to schedule. This involves planning sprints, writing user stories, testing output, project managing delivery... as well as continuously improving our work processes through retrospectives and engagement with the team.
- Define OKRs and drive accountability on the execution.
- Engage with customers and internal teams (Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Customer Service...) to ensure a perfect match between their needs and our solutions, in line with our overall business strategy.
- Maintain competition watch to ensure we keep a good understanding of our business landscape.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Work with other Product Managers on cross-team initiatives; identify dependencies along the product chain.
- Define and analyze metrics to track product performance, extract new learnings and prioritize relevant changes.
Who you are
- 2+ years experience in product management
- You have a strong bias for action
- Attention to detail and critical thinking
- True obsession for customers and a passion for the restaurant industry
- You understand technology, but start thinking from the needs of end users
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship. Having held an engineering/design role in the past is a big plus.
- You are a do-er and a problem-solver. You enjoy overcoming barriers and helping the team win.
- You have an analytical and data-driven approach in day-to-day work
- You can develop great relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, and balance collaboration and speed of execution.
- A careful listener, you can communicate clearly, precisely and with authenticity.
- Spanish and English are a must. Knowledge of other languages, a plus (notably French, Italian).
- You thrive in an international setting
- You know how to work remotely
- Location: Buenos Aires office. (located in Belgrano)
- Profitable business with expansion perspectives & new models to explore
- Career & mobilities opportunities thanks to our growth & international offices
- Opportunity to push your own projects for the company
- Work/life balance attention
- Very comfortable workplaces that pays attention to your wellbeing
- Charity & social impact programs where each employee is an actor of the company’s engagement
- We *love* food
- Lifestyle benefit 400€ a year
- Flexible working policy for 2022 with allowance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Viator’s discount
- Hertz gold plus reward membership
- Calm app access
- Paid time off
- Linkedin learning access
- Health insurance
- Meal Vouchers