Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- 5+ years in Product Management
- Directly managed an interface that had business customers interacting with a dashboard, tool, or software of some kind
Exposure to the following:
- Product-led-growth strategies and implementation into product
- Rendering complex data sets into readable dashboards
- Experience with social media APIs (or ability to quickly become familiar with Meta, TikTok, and Youtube's API tools
- SaaS business models + usage based business models
- Experience with Stripe is a big plus
- Experience moving customers from Freemium to Paid through SaaS usage based pricing
- Experience with Content Creators or the Creator Economy at any level is a huge bonus
- Experience with RICE prioritization framework would be a major bonus for our client
- Experience working with Design and Engineering teams
About the Job:
Our client is looking to bring on a part-time Product Manager to help build out the B2B team. The main goal is to help us look at the roadmap and prioritize their feature set, and help manage their external design team based in India that often requires UX refinement.
About the Company:
Growing your following, meeting other content creators, and developing yourself professionally as a content creator should be easier. They’re building the world’s largest network of content creators.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.