Nylas is a pioneer and leading provider of productivity infrastructure solutions for modern software. Over 100,000+ developers worldwide use the Nylas platform to quickly and securely build productivity features into their applications. With Nylas, developers get unprecedented access to rich communications data from their end-users, pre-built workflows that automate everyday tasks, embeddable UI/UX components for fast front-end development, and comprehensive security features - all delivered via a suite of powerful APIs that make integration easy.
Who We Are
Nylas was founded in 2013 and has raised over $175M to date from Tiger Global, 8VC, Spark Capital, Slack, and more; as well as individual investors including Patrick Collison, Co-Founder and CEO of Stripe, John Collison, President and Co-Founder of Stripe, Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO of Klarna, and Tony Fadell. Developers around the world use Nylas to quickly and securely build email, scheduling, and work automation features into their applications. Nylas customers include Upwork, Wix, Freshworks, Lever, Dialpad, Ceridian, and Move.com
Nylas is a BIG advocate for the well-being of its employees, which is why we have embraced a People First philosophy. It’s about giving more autonomy and flexibility to our employees. It’s not about when, where or how the work is accomplished; it’s about adopting a mindset of velocity and trust when tackling the work. It’s about respecting individual working styles, disabilities, and personal schedules, but also ensuring everyone has a better work-life balance. The outcomes will always be more important than the physical location.
Nylanauts have the ability to decide the best workspace or environment that will result in more ideas, engagement, creativity, focus, collaboration, and productivity. Why? Because we want our employees to be great; because we are focussed on being a high-performing team. To achieve this mission, we remove barriers and offer more autonomy. So, Nylanauts are encouraged to find those environments that inspire them to be great. This means Nylanauts can work from the slopes of Montana or from the beaches of Italy.
And if Nylanauts want to work from an office in one of our hubs (San Francisco, Denver, New York City, Toronto, and London), they can! The workspace is there to be utilized.
So, if you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product, and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you. Want to know more? Check us out on Comparably and Great Place to Work!
Fastest Growing Companies (Inc 500)
2020 Great Place to Work (Great Place to Work)
2020 Best Places for Professional Development (Comparably)
2019 Best Leadership Team (Comparably)
2020 Happiest Employees (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Compensation (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Perks & Benefits (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Work-Life Balance (Comparably)
2021 Best Company Culture (Comparably)
2021 Best CEO (Comparably)
2021 Best Company for Diversity (Comparably)
About the team
The Nylas Authentication team is tasked with creating a seamless authentication experience throughout our platform so that our customers can easily integrate with Nylas. We're looking for a Product Manager to join this new team and help implement the product roadmap for login and authentication at Nylas, optimizing for account security, operational excellence, and improving the overall customer experience.
- Full end-to-end ownership over launching new auth capabilities across our API and streaming platforms
- Collaborate with engineering and build release strategy for integrating multiple authentication systems
- Work collaboratively with every department to launch high-quality products on time
- Own product documentation and work with product marketing to communicate both internally and externally about new features
- Analyze product feedback, meet with customers, and run closed-betas with partners to help inform product direction and priorities
- Research and validate assumptions, making product decisions quickly — even with imperfect data
- 7 years of product management experience working with technical products, especially APIs and developer platforms
- Experience working with identity, access management, authorization, or authentication technologies
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can get a lot done with minimal direction
- Your curiosity is boundless and you’re always looking for opportunities to improve the product
- You’re comfortable talking to engineers about code and can read technical documentation to create product requirements
- You have the ability to dive into details when executing while constantly reviewing the big picture to make sure priorities are correct
- You have excellent communication skills and have experience working with distributed teams
- You put the team before yourself and are willing to do whatever it takes to help create the best product for our customers
Perks and Benefits:
Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
RRSP with 3% employer contribution
Education Stipend: $1,250 annual education & development benefit
Perk card: $180 per month towards health, wellness, and other perks via Assembly
Cell Phone: $60 per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement