Atomic is the venture studio that co-founds companies by pairing founders with the best ideas, teams, and resources, and funding those with the most potential. When entrepreneurs co-found with Atomic, they team up with an experienced group of operators who have started dozens of companies, and created billions of dollars in enterprise value. Industry disruptors like Bungalow, Found, Hims and Hers, Homebound, OpenStore, and Replicant all started at Atomic along with dozens more. Atomic was founded in 2012 by serial entrepreneur Jack Abraham and is headquartered in Miami and San Francisco with a distributed team across North America.
We are a pre-launch company backed by Atomic VC, focused on building a differentiated B2B Fintech product. Our founders were early technical and go-to-market leaders at Affirm and Square (now Block), so we are no strangers to building revolutionary Fintech! We're looking for our first Product Manager to join as an early member of our team. You’ll play an instrumental part in bringing our product to market and establishing the foundation for future growth.
What You'll Do:
- Own / drive customer-facing product strategy and roadmap.
- Define, build, & launch brand new product features leveraging customer feedback and insights.
- Partner with engineering, design, and CX to create a best-in-class user experience.
- Develop deep subject matter expertise across fintech.
What You Have:
- 5+ years of customer-facing product experience in fintech or another highly-regulated industry.
- 3+ years of experience building and launching products at an early stage company.
- Desire to learn and work in B2B fintech / software.
- A demonstrable passion for defining and understanding the customer and using customer insights to drive product decisions.
- Ability to construct uniquely delightful user experiences that simplify the complex by design.
- Ruthless prioritization and the desire to do things that don’t scale (and automate them later).
- Understanding of how to strike the balance between speed, quality, and cost of execution when it comes to building & launching new products.
- True grit, and the ability to drive impact in the face of ambiguity.
- An autonomous person with a very entrepreneurial, curious, and ambitious mindset - we’re here to revolutionize fintech. Give us a run for our money!
- You have user research / customer insights or CX experience.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.