Our Product team designs and leads future Artifakt features and products to change the way developers team and enterprises work, while ensuring they get the best PaaS experience.
As a Product Manager you plan and lead the roadmap execution to build and ship features alongside the Product Designer and the Engineering team. You also partner closely with Marketing, Customer and Sales teams, to ensure the product we deliver aligns closely with the Artifakt’s objectives while outclass user's and market's expectations.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and execute the product roadmap, make it evolve towards the future product versions.
- Define and prioritize the product's functionalities in collaboration with the Engineering team and the business.
- Define and monitor KPIs to evaluate product usage and user adoption.
- Collect and analyse users feedbacks to to gain an in-depth understanding of their pain, challenges and needs.
- Organize and maintain the product backlog (epics, deadlines, etc.)
- Design the user experience and create the necessary interfaces (user flows, wireframes, etc.) in collaboration with the Product Designer
- Write user stories (sufficient level of detail, definition of acceptance criteria, etc.) and prioritize them in collaboration with the Engineering team
- Run the different agile ceremonies (sprint planning, daily meetings, sprint reviews, retrospectives, demonstrations, etc.)
- Keep the team focus, on track and in pace
- Ensure the highest level of quality from the development output through meticulous hands-on testing
- Maintain all necessary product related documentation (general documentation, release notes, etc.)
You also participate in cross-team activities to:
- Stay ahead of the industry by monitor the competitions, regularly test the different players and keep abreast of technological developments and advances.
- Promote the product and its functionalities inside and outside the company (demonstrations, interviews, articles, events ...)
You're a great fit for this role if:
You have proven experience as a PO or PM working on dev tools or B2B / Cloud product(s).
You master Agile process and principles and you are used to work within a multidisciplinary squad(s).
- Knowledges of Cloud solutions and technologies : Cloud providers, Cloud architectures and infrastructures, container and orchestrator (Docker, Kubernetes...).
- Knowledge of DevOps methodologies and tools.
Not sure you meet 100% of our expectations? We are also looking for potential. If your skillset matches some of it, please apply anyway!
Why you should join Artifakt
We are Artifakt - a PaaS that gives autonomy back to developers and helps companies to deploy, host, and manage web applications on scalable and resilient cloud infrastructure.
Our motto is Deploy fast, stay online!
Where we are heading:
We are a product-first company with a clear and powerful vision to drive cloud innovation.
We are techies at heart and it's our driving force to build a product trusted by companies and approved by developers.
We have many challenges ahead. It’s an exciting time to join us while we are getting ready to scale and to go global.
What's it like working at Artifakt:
We encourage our teammates to take ownership, innovate, and achieve remarkable results.
We build together a supportive environment where everyone has a voice, and we aim to offer the flexibility everyone needs to stay focused on what matters most.
We value diversity and deeply care for our teammates and customers.
We are looking for talented people who are:
- Fast learners and result-driven
- Customer-oriented and team players
- Creative and open-minded
Perks we offer:
- International team and work environment
- Hybrid remote policy and flexible work hours
- Personalized workstation setup
- Learning and career growth supports
What our interview process looks like:
- Recruiter Interview
- Manager Interview
- Founders Interview
- Peers & Team Meeting