At Craft we are on a mission at re-defining productivity through software. We believe current solutions are outdated, and bloated. We are building products which are fun - and effortless to use. Software which blends in the background, allowing individuals to focus on their tasks at hand - as it should be. This sounds easier than it is - as to achieve this one has to excel in every area of engineering & product - which not an easy task to achieve.
We’re looking for individuals who share this vision - and are willing to go the extra mile in order to achieve this.
About the role
You’ll be working at the intersection of strategy, design and engineering in order to help us define what to build - and when to build it. To do so, you’ll need to be able to understand the competitive landscape, talk (and listen!) to our users, and define the best phasing / sequencing which allows us to reach our goals.
You would have support from world class experts in this domain - but you will be required to make your own decisions based on information you collect. Decision you’ll need to make often won’t have sufficient data supporting these - so trusting your intuition & finding ways to validate decisions quickly shall be critical for success in this role.
What we're looking for
We are looking for individuals who are extremely motivated by creating products for end users & are willing to take new and unique approaches when doing so.
We’re looking for the following key traits for our next team members :
- System thinking. What we're building is quite complex - and elements connect to each other in unexpected ways. Being able to see the full picture, while drilling down into details is a must.
- Eye for detail. Our users use Craft a lot - so every minor imperfection or product issue is amplified. You have to be able to spot even minor imperfections and propose effective solutions to these
- Curiosity & Always learning. You're interested in new trends in your domain. You see keeping up-to-date (and understanding) key changes in the market as a core part of your job.
- Collaborative. We ship as a team - and great ideas & solutions come from every member of this team. You're great at facilitating communication and surfacing both ideas and challenges.
- Strong product sensibilities. You are data informed, but are able to develop an informed opinion based on your intuition as well. You understand not every decision is an A or B - often the solution lies in between.
- You can ship. Shipping is an extremely important part of the culture at Craft - you should be effectively be able to support this - meaning you have diverse skillsets from generating ideas to bringing those - once agreed upon - to solutions which can be implemented in a reasonable timeframe. You're strong at limiting scope, while keeping the core fundamentals of the ideas intact.
- You have previous experience in building productivity software
- You have deep experience with both mobile and desktop platforms
- You have experience in working with prosumer / bottoms-up SaaS software
- You have design or engineering skills