Doctolib is looking for a Product Manager to join our team. In this position you are part of the international Product Team, contributing to the ambitious vision of Doctolib, by supporting the team in short- and long-term projects.
Are you also of the opinion that interoperability in digital health is an absolute must have? Then you've come to the right place! Together we will make healthcare more efficient and safer - for all users. Interoperability is an important pillar for us, as well as for future healthcare systems around the world.
- Identify together with strategy, user research, product and project teams the users' problems and needs.
- Determine IT decision makers pain points, analyse current hospital IT infrastructures and integration possibilities.
- Understand healthcare framework standards (HL7 & FHIR) to identify the product specifications for interoperability to enable connectivity between different systems and products (Doctolib products and external ones).
- Define product specifications especially for the interoperability scope of Doctolib products by applying the product management processes with a strong focus on the application of interoperability standards
- Specify interoperable information models under consideration of existing requirements and recommendations from national authorities such as Gematik, KBV but also in our other markets. Stay up-to-date with the continuous evolution of national/global specifications.
- Follow the proposed design principles of the HL7 standards + the use case specific integration patterns described in national and HIS vendor specifications.
- Understand the healthcare framework standards and the information they provide, so you can identify the right success metrics for a feature or product.
- You have at least 3 years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership: you have worked with developers, led rituals, written specifications
- You have experience with SaaS solutions and API design
- Ideally, you experienced healthcare interoperability interfaces like HL7 v2, v3 & FHIR + IHE, DICOM and other standards and are comfortable to have technical deep-dives with our engineers and customers alike.
- You are used to collaborating with stakeholders to understand their interoperability needs and propose solutions using applicable interoperability standards.
- You have a strong analytical mindset, making strategic product decisions grounded in data
- You are customer-centric and willing to be close to your users
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- You are fluently speaking English and German.
About the remote policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes:
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team at the office once a month
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
This position is eligible for hybrid mode.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
- Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!