Airwallex is a global payments fintech business transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia’s fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $800 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Who You Are:
1. You are detailed– with the ability to stay focused on what is important to users and the business
2. You are collaborative – Working with Senior Management, Software Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Compliance on product development during the analysis phase to assess value, usability and feasibility
3. You are technically minded – with the ability to work with the Development team to design product solutions that will drive a best-in-class digital experiences
4. You are knowledgeable – Create user stories for new features or updates to existing features and owning knowledge of the product front-to-back to assist product managers in making clear decisions when required
5. You are adaptable – you think on your feet and quickly make well-reasoned decisions with limited data6.
6. You are a story teller – you excite peers and get everyone onboard with the product visions
What You Bring:
1. 5+ years’ of Product Management experience
2. Experience with product exploration and go to market proposition, product design, product planning and development
3. Experience with taking a product from 0 to global scale is preferable
4. Ability to make decisions by considering both long term product vision and short term growth requirement
5. Ability to work in a data driven cross functional team to move ideas to reality in a very short period of time
6. Flexibility to work across multiple timezones required
7. Experience in a hyper growth startup environment is a plus
8. Experience in financial products is a plus
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.