We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our low code/ no code feature team whose mission is to ease and leverage the way our clients create content for their website (for testing and personalization campaigns).
You will work closely with our clients and internal stakeholders, by understanding their needs, requirements, by analyzing and validating use cases, and prioritizing your backlog of improvements and new features.
You will own the product investments and roadmap to reach the North star metric of the team.
As a PM, you’ll also be a member of the Product Management team (6 PMs) and will share best practices, processes and great ideas with us.
Our stack is Canny (feedback), Jira/Confluence, Mixpanel, Metabase, Grafana, Flagship, AB Tasty (drinking our own champagne).
We leverage specific and standard frameworks to enable PMs to be successful: Lean design, design sprints, UCD, 6-week cycle, RICE, Investment themes, Monthly Cadence, Continuous Optimization, North star metrics & OKRs.
What you will do :
- Identifying the most valuable investments by analysing usage data and by benchmarking other direct or indirect competitors and new market usages and trends
- Finding problems & opportunities : desirability about your product
- Defining user stories, functional and technical requirements, acceptance criteria, and pairing with product design & engineering to deliver solutions : feasibility of the proposed solution
- Develop user stories, workflows, acceptance criteria and initial prototypes with Product design, and partner with engineers along the way to deliver features, for the early discovery, functional specifications to QA, go to market and usage follow-up
- Ensure smooth release: you lead and collaborate with Product Marketing, Product docs & learning, Customer Success and Sales enablement on all readiness activities, including product testing, internal user training, rollout and product support.
- Develop opportunity assessments, and deliver technical and end-users documentation.
What we are looking for :
- You have proven 3+ years product management experience.
- You’re a technical expert (you’re a former developer, or you can easily empathize with them thanks to a strong knowledge of technical environments)
- You are Customer-Centric: you are the voice of the customer because you meet with them regularly, and you ensure features do bring value to them.
- You’re a team player: you take decisions with your team (developers, team leader, designer etc.)
- You like to perform your deliveries and to lead discussions with our clients and partners