WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
? Why WorkRamp?
WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high bar for excellence.
- #1 Top-Rated LMS for 2021 by The Motley Fool
- #1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
- #27 on Fortune's Best Small & Mid Sized Companies in 2021
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
? What’s the opportunity?
The Design team brings together creative individuals with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and responsibilities. We strive for innovation and are responsible for crafting seamless experiences across our learning platform, helping our customers get time back so they can focus their attention on scaling their training.
WorkRamp is looking for a talented product designer with a strong background in user experience and visual design to join our fast growing design team. This is an exciting opportunity for creative problem solvers who's passionate about finding the best user experience and obsessive about building the best product in our class.
? What will I be doing?
You will work closely with product and engineering teams to successfully communicate, evolve and execute a strong product design standard that showcases WorkRamp as a leader in LMS. You are a crucial component of our company’s growth and product launches through your contributions on short and long term strategic direction, creating and maintaining high visual standards and a strong focus on user needs. You take on an owner’s mentality, taking pride in your work, your team’s work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of WorkRamp.
- Creative thinking toward establishing and executing on the vision for our product initiatives
- Challenge the status quo, push innovation and inspire people toward a unified outcome
- Efficiently execute to ship products that deliver impact for our business and customers
- Partner with the leadership team to successfully communicate concisely across the team and influence product and design outcomes
- Will work across the entire business stack and make an impact at different stages of the product: building vision & strategy, ensuring all the loose ends are tied up when executing, and making sure the operational components to support onboarding are in place, not just the product
- Contribute toward growing and scaling the design team within the design org and our company at large
- Push forward and maintain a high design bar and level of execution
- Lead products in WorkRamp's platform, including areas like the learner experience, the admin view, external-facing trainings portal, content editor, etc. Working closely with stakeholders across the organization
- Partner with engineering, product, operations and data teams to define new products and features and launch them
- Work with product to effectively track & measure the efficacy of design decisions in a way that directly impacts business goals
- Contribute to an ever-growing component library to speed up time-to-launch for engineering and product initiatives
? What skills do I need?
- At least 3 years of experience in UI/UX and product design at a B2B SaaS company
- Expertise in product design fabrication & prototyping stacks (Figma, Principle, Invision, Framer, Abstract)
- Familiarity with collaborative whiteboard tools (FigJam, Whimsical, Miro)
- Strong visual background and familiarity with marketing design needs
- High sense of urgency, organization, and a bias towards action
- Strong habit of design documentation (Whimsical, Miro, Notion, Coda)
- Experience working in startups preferred
- Unlimited PTO
- Full healthcare coverage
- Stipend for remote work setup
This role can be based anywhere in the US or Canada
At this time, WorkRamp does not sponsor work visas