Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why we strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
At Qonto, we invest time and energy into building life-changing products. When it comes to Product Design, it means that we try to approach the value creation process as engineers do: thinking deeply about the strategy, understanding the performance the customer is expecting, designing both the functional and emotional values, and making sure that the chosen solutions are cost-efficient. If you want to read more about our method click here
We are currently growing our design team with experienced designers willing to build the most amazing finance solution platform in the world as well as to keep growing their skills and expertise.
As a Product Designer
, you will blend with Qonto’s strong design culture, in a very international environment. As part of our Design Studio, you will join Mathieu
(Head of Design) along with talented Product Designers, Brand Designers, Product Marketing Managers, and UX Copywriters, who are all passionate and skilled about solving conception/design problems.
????As a Product Designer at Qonto, you will
• Design world-class products. From discovery to delivery, you will bring your expertise into delivering value that will help millions of SMEs to run their businesses efficiently and in a delightful way.
• Actively participate in building a scalable design language in order to improve consistency, execution, and the overall experience of our products.
• Grow with the team. As part of our ambition for continuous improvement, you will engage with your peers on a daily basis, work closely with various functions (tech, product, growth), and be coached by your Team Leaders (Julien or Aryaman) and Function Manager (Mathieu) to grow your skills and talents on the field.
? What you can expect
• Join a large design studio of 40+ talented designers
• Collaborate with a variety of profiles and expertise: Product designers, UX Writers, System Designers, etc...
• Contribute to building an international brand with ever-evolving challenges (eg. currently working on a rebranding)
• Strong analytical skills: You have methods to break down problems into pieces, extract product characteristics that are required to match customers’ expected performance, and formulate them into UI solutions.
• Strong design “craft” skills: You are fluent when it comes to building high-definition UI on both desktop and mobile, and make your work scalable (design system).
• Leadership: You have a strong sense of commitment, accountability, and ownership, on both individual tasks and group projects.
• Communication: You naturally communicate with your manager(s) and peers, and are confident when it comes to getting people buying in around your proposed solution(s).
• Continuous improvement: You thrive to get better every day even if it means learning from your own mistakes.
• Languages: You are fluent in English to engage with all international team members within the company.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further ?
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package
health insurance (60% covered by Qonto for Qontoers and their children)
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile
Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
? Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you and tell you more about their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities and give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you envision yourself at the company
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours ?
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!