The Role 🤩
Reporting directly into our Head of Product, you will help catapult Treecard towards product market fit by ideating and designing incredibly impactful and delightful features people love to use.
As our second design hire, you will have lots of ownership and autonomy to drive your personal and professional growth.
What you'll be doing
- Take ownership of all aspects of design including creating prototypes, wireframes, and workflow diagrams to push our member experience to new levels
- Delivering high-quality designs that inject creativity and delight, then validating these ideas with both internal and user feedback
- Partner with product managers to develop a deep culture of experimentation and rapid learning by supporting with product feature tests and an iterative design process
- Champion our member’s needs in everything you do to ensure we design the most delightful, remarkable, and impactful features that we can
- Combine a holistic understanding of product design, visual design, and experience design to craft amazing product experiences that delight our customers
- Immerse yourself in existing products to deeply understand the state of the art to stay on top of consumer trends
- Experience: In product design and UX/UI, and experience working in Figma (or Sketch)
- Expertise: You have expertise in UI/UX, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, typography, layout & visual hierarchy.
- Collaborator: You can partner with a diverse team to achieve business results. You have experience facilitating discussions with engineers and product managers to drive strategy and execution.
- Appreciation of Quality: The details and nuances of your work are important to you. You are enthusiastic about your favorite products and can articulate why they're incredible.
- Delight & Empathy: You have empathy for customers and their journey. You deeply understand how customers think. You can accurately predict how changes will make them feel. You enjoy creating delight.
- Curiosity: You love exploring new and existing paradigms to add to your repertoire of ideas and solutions. You are exceptionally curious about technology, design, product, and people. You never feel done learning your craft.
- Excellent Communication: You are comfortable and confident sharing your thoughts in verbal or written form. You can engage constructively in debate and discussion with your colleagues and peers.
- Mission aware: You’re watching the climate crisis unfold with real concern and looking for an opportunity to dive in and make a difference
- Location: Ready and willing to work as part of a fully dispersed (remote) team.
Nice to have:
- Experience in engaging apps e.g. fitness, games, health etc.
- Previous startup experience
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
• 100% coverage for medical insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Competitive base salary
Generous Time Off 🏝
• Take as much vacation as you like!
• Flexible parental leave
Investing In Your Success 🙌
• $1,000 per year mental health and personal development budget
• Bi-annual team retreats!