Stuart (DPD Group) is a sustainable ? last-mile logistics company that connects retailers and e-merchants to a fleet of geolocalised couriers across several countries in Europe.
Our Mission ?
We are an impact-driven company that aims to build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable. We are committed to creating a new standard for urban deliveries that meet today’s environmental and social challenges while offering a premium delivery experience blending speed, flexibility and convenience.
Our motto: “Make every delivery a moment all of us can truly celebrate!” More than 3000+ leading brands already partner with us across Restaurants, Grocery, Retail & Luxury, eCommerce and Professional Services to deliver all types of goods at the tap of a button. Stuart is a highly diverse and inclusive company of 700+ employees with 90+ nationalities working across France ??, Italy ??, Poland ??, Portugal ??, Spain ?? and the U.K. ??
It’s the right moment and the right place for us to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high. And guess what? You can help us fulfil our vision ?
Let's talk about Product Team ⭐️
The Product team's vision is to have the right problem and solve the problem right. We are the builders, innovators, and fine tuners on a mission to ship the right products to our clients while offering the best experience to our couriers. We’re passionate about looking at problems in fresh and innovative ways – every problem is just an opportunity for a great solution. Together, we're building the world’s most advanced and scalable delivery management platform and crafting the future of logistics for a sustainable world: shared, efficient, and reliable ?
From brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch, you will be involved in every aspect of the product's lifecycle to build high performing new tools for our Clients ? You’ll use your full range of skills from product design, user research, interaction design, and visual craft to deliver sleek experiences, services and interfaces.
More than 5k clients and 30k couriers partner with us, and as designers we promise them interfaces that guide them to make the most of Stuart. We welcome courier’s feedback with humility, we work collaboratively with them and within our teams to ensure safety, consistency, scalability, and overall a holistic valuable experience they trust.
As a Designer, you will also be collaborating on expanding our design culture, processes, and vision throughout the company and beyond. The role will report toFernanda
. As Stuart grows the team grows which means there's lots of room for real career development!
This position can be Remote (anywhere in the UK), In Office, or Hybrid in London ??- Fora Space, 71 Central Street, London EC1V 8AB
What will I be doing? ?
- Be intentional. Do work that supports a long-term design strategy always referring back to the global vision and mission of the organisation. Help the team in the definition of a roadmap and the prioritisation of opportunities that bring your team closer to our long term strategy.
- Make complex operations simple. Respond to logistics challenges by crafting tools that are as smart as our shelf-ready tech.
- Be curious. Look for ways to increase the knowledge of our teams and the understanding we have of the impact of our products in our couriers' and clients' day-to-day through meaningful, actionable, direct, and timely design research.
- Bring the users front and centre. Design systems and features that resonate with the users, paying attention to creating interfaces that feel natural and responsive in the specific context of our users.
- Build rapport and trust. Ensure shared understanding among cross-functional teams learning from all practices; sharing your perspective and principles, promoting open-communication and collective knowledge.
- Raise the product’s quality. Never compromise on usability. Create a habit of controlling the quality of your designs, before release to be able to deliver excellent UI and UX; and after rollout to be able to iterate in the future.
- Support our values. Nurture a diverse, conversational, and rewarding culture that embraces transparency, experimentation, collaboration, failure, and learning.
What do we need from you? ?
- Experience - 2+ years designing applications. Used to work both independently and in a group setting, with experience designing products from conception to implementation.
- Interaction design – Knowledge and use of best practices in information architecture, multi-step and complex flows.
- Ideation - Ability to clearly communicate concepts through sketching, wire framing, and prototyping.
- Visual design and toolkit – Knowledge and use of best practices in composition, visual hierarchy, and layout. Proficiency in Figma.
- Research - Experience conducting research and translating data and insights into design criteria.
- Autonomy - Ability to balance short-term product design needs with the long-term product vision.
- Feasibility awareness – Craft designs never losing sight of the scope and technical challenges.
- Strategic mindset - Interest in or experience contributing to product strategy, vision, and execution in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Storytelling and communication - Good written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work.
- Open to feedback - willing to learn and help others grow, leaving ego aside.
The stuff you wanna know ?
- Family-friendly work-life balance - work from home and flexible hours ?
- Option to work remotely anywhere in the U.K. ??
- Meal Vouchers (£11 daily) ?
- Unlimited access to Udemy for all your learning and development needs ?
- Stuart Academy with regular workshops, Stu-Classes, and Stu-Talks ?
- Stuart is putting Mental Health Awareness first! Wellness Allowance (£40 monthly) to use in any gym or sport class ?
- Private healthcare provided by AXA ?⚕️
- Pension taken care of through a partnership with Royal London
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development ?
You’ve read all this way but you’re missing a skill or two? No problem, it’s our job to up-skill you to take your career to the next level. What we’re trying to say is, don’t be afraid to apply if you don’t tick all the boxes ?
At Stuart, we believe that employees today want to evolve in collaborative, high-growth environments where they can demonstrate their abilities and thrive both professionally and personally. We are convinced that employees need to find alignment between their inner values and their company’s culture and mission to unlock their full potential. We work to create a culture of empowerment, continuous learning and growth where everyone can bring expertise, own projects and easily measure their impact ?
Stuart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status ?
Please note: Our Talent Acquisition Team is international coming from across the world ? We kindly ask you to please submit your CV and application in English so that it can be reviewed correctly (unless the job posting is in a language other than English). Thank you ?